There are 279 users in the forums

White Jerseys at Home

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LBCniner:
any updates on possible alternate jersies?

Little bit of Photoshop. This is what I was talking about. A gold number and letter variant on the special nationally televised home games.

Might as well pack your f**king 40viners demin jacket, too. PUT RED ON, LIKE MAN!!!
What time does the parking lot open tomorrow for tailgating?
the '94 throwbacks should be the alternates for night games....white pants & dropshadow numbers "pop out" more in PRIMETIME!

/thread
LOL @ thinking that the south bay is hot enough to need to wear white. Wow....

"Oh no! 80 degree weather?? How will we survive the heat!"

OP must not be familiar with real heat or humidity. The bay area has the nicest weather of any football city outside San Diego.

Too hot to wear red....holy freaking crap...
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by LBCniner:
any updates on possible alternate jersies?

Little bit of Photoshop. This is what I was talking about. A gold number and letter variant on the special nationally televised home games.

What are we, the Raiders? Non-throwback alternates are lame.
Originally posted by Niners99:
What are we, the Raiders? Non-throwback alternates are lame.

Uniforms get design tweaks all the time. And are the Raiders known to do this a lot? If not, why the Raider comment? Also, the reason there is throwback uni is because the team opted for a new one
[ Edited by Bluesbro on Sep 13, 2014 at 10:56 PM ]
were not the f**kin cowboys. we wear red at home playa
If away colours at home is more of an advantage for the team playing in hot'ish conditions then why not.

wat

too hot in santa clara?

4srs?

Is this a serious thread? Am I being punked?

Where is ashton kolchak
I dont see how it can effect the players when theyve been practicing in Santa Clara for years.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
just got back from levis

• jimrat
  • Veteran
LMAO ^^^^^^
This thread is f**king stupid
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
OMG it's supposed to be 79 tomorrow ! There's absolutely no way I could handle those temperatures.

If it's only going to be 79, then it'll probably be closer to 70 by the time the game starts. How will we survive that intense scorcher?
Share 49ersWebzone