LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

White Jerseys at Home

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
OMG it's supposed to be 79 tomorrow ! There's absolutely no way I could handle those temperatures.

LOL
I want to see the all White throwbacks alternate uniforms again...like the 94 season.

That's what I use in Madden.

But i think new league rules don't allow matching colors anymore right?
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Only the cowboys are gay enough to wear white at home

Technically it was more of a home game for us anyway...
It's not even hot there lol. Jesus upper 80's isn't even bad.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

Thank you!

Red Red and more RED No one is trying to be like Dallas or Miami. In fact, I've been saying for years that a home team can wear whatever they want - except white. White should be away only. Just like baseball is gray away and that's it.
Soooo Miami wears white at home cuz it's hot, then white when they're on the road so they essentially have one jersey, one uniform they wear year round.
Ridiculous
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:

Thank you!

Red Red and more RED No one is trying to be like Dallas or Miami. In fact, I've been saying for years that a home team can wear whatever they want - except white. White should be away only. Just like baseball is gray away and that's it.
Soooo Miami wears white at home cuz it's hot, then white when they're on the road so they essentially have one jersey, one uniform they wear year round.
Ridiculous

I personally agree with you, but your name suggests that your opinion is extremely biased. lol
But the red ones are prettier.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
But the red ones are more INTIMIDATING.

Fixed.
any updates on possible alternate jersies?

Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Hence the Michael Sam signing ?
Exactly.
we were Red at home, nuff said..
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
we were Red at home, nuff said..

This
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:

Thank you!

Ridiculous

I personally agree with you, but your name suggests that your opinion is extremely biased. lol

Ha! Maybe its political. Maybe I'm a gang member. Maybe it's for that old pisswater beer named RedDog. Maybe it's for my first pet. Maybe I went to UGA.
Either way..... TOUCHE!
I believe that if a team declares a jersey color for "home" games they must stick with them throughout the year. In the case of Miami and Dallas the wearing of the white has become more tradition now than anything. These new Nike jerseys breath pretty well so heat isn't so much an issue as it was in the past.
Share 49ersWebzone