LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Shootin' Ourselves In The Foot: Week 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online
To each there own, but this just seems like a complaint thread. Every team in every game have a handful of plays fans wish they can take back. I don't see why we should focus on this, especially if we are winning far more than losing and sometimes winning in a dominant fashion. Ok. There's my 2 cents.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
To each there own, but this just seems like a complaint thread. Every team in every game have a handful of plays fans wish they can take back. I don't see why we should focus on this, especially if we are winning far more than losing and sometimes winning in a dominant fashion. Ok. There's my 2 cents.

Especially considering most of our penalties will come from made up BS by the refs.

Stupid thread.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
little to much micromanaging if you ask me
ummmm guessing you don't have time to do a super long thread for week 2... it would read like War and Peace
Now this was shooting ourselves in the foot. SIXTEEN penalties!? Seriously? Inexcusable. Absolutely inexcusable.
Have fun.
That's what we do. 16 penalties & 4 turnovers.

The bright side is that we still almost won.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:

Not sure what game you were watching, but I had very little confidence that we were going to win going into the 4th quarter. Chicago completely outplayed and outcoached the Niners in the second half, and Kap had pretty much his worst half of football since he was living in Turlock.

We didn't almost win.
[ Edited by trogdor on Sep 14, 2014 at 9:08 PM ]
Niners just blew the whole f**king foot off Week 2.
This thread should be lengthy this week

Originally posted by trogdor:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:

Not sure what game you were watching, but I had very little confidence that we were going to win going into the 4th quarter. Chicago completely outplayed and outcoached the Niners in the second half, and Kap had pretty much his worst half of football since he was living in Turlock.

We didn't almost win.

we could have easily won.

punch that drive that ate up half the quarter in and the game is effectively over

coaching screwed us royally
we need people who don't want to concede anything to the opponent.
Full plate this week, with seconds and leftovers
Yea the majority of the calls last night were legit. That holding call on Boldin was terrible tho. Guys just were sloppy and have to play better plain and simple.
I would say the Niners shot themselves in the foot, but at that point they were running out of foot to shoot.
Share 49ersWebzone