LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 314 users in the forums

So if we are winning without Aldon...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Do we trade him? before you lynch me, think about it...

Another star will be born without him and the money we can save by not resigning him. Also, no more dealing with the stupid criminal acts & the headaches and as long as he doesn't go to the She-Hawks and our defense is doing great without him???

just a thought
LOL.
NO! we sign him for cheap
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
some things are not worth answering
  • lazy
  • Veteran
we need aldon. The defense is incomplete without him.
Keep him. Stop using him as an OLB trying to gimmick the slot WR and put him as a pass rusher strictly and watch him AVERAGE 25 sacks a season. Aldon is a passrushing DE. He's not an OLB. He's not a runstuffer. he's a passrushing Demon Extrodinaire. The best in the game today for my money.

This way he stays FRESH and is literally would be UNBLOCKABLE if he's loaded with energy just playing passing downs or expected passing downs only.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lol you can't play romo every week.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Cut heeem!
Can't do it.

If a rookie can come up with 14 sacks by seasons end, you might have a case. But the team wont do that. Its good to have more then one elite pass rusher on your team.
Originally posted by Chico:
Do we trade him? before you lynch me, think about it...

Another star will be born without him and the money we can save by not resigning him. Also, no more dealing with the stupid criminal acts & the headaches and as long as he doesn't go to the She-Hawks and our defense is doing great without him???

just a thought

Get the ROPE!
No you don't trade him. This off season the front office and coaching staff need to have a serious talk with him many serious talks with him. And the end of those you make him understand we want you here and we are going to extend you at a fair price but it wont be elite money because of your off the field actions. If you stay out of trouble and prove to us your worth we will give you that big pay day you are looking for in the near future.
No way. We can win without him, and win even more with him.
I like that, Sofa.
Share 49ersWebzone