There are 175 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
we should be constantly throwing at boldin and lloyd, them dudes is siiiickkk
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I need to see some Boldin TD's already!!!
Originally posted by NeKro:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I need to see some Boldin TD's already!!!

Nah, keep throwing to Stevie Johnson and Derek Carrier.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Did you guys see AJ Jenkins dog the niner sideline when he made that short yardage catch? LOL
I read on N.N. that team captains for KC were Alex, AJ, and Marcus Cooper.......what do you think about that?
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
I read on N.N. that team captains for KC were Alex, AJ, and Marcus Cooper.......what do you think about that?

If true...odd! Team captains should not be game to game decisions...just my two cents.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

how many people want cooper back now
Originally posted by cciowa:

how many people want cooper back now

I'd love him as a #5.
Glad we won but our oline is really s**tty at pass blocking. Hope they get healthy and gel before too much longer. Kilgore looked better this game but man did he get away with some egregious holding on Poe.

Onwards and upwards!
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Glad we won but our oline is really s**tty at pass blocking. Hope they get healthy and gel before too much longer. Kilgore looked better this game but man did he get away with some egregious holding on Poe.

Onwards and upwards!

They weren't calling it tight on holding on either team...so I guess that's fair, but holy cow! I saw a lot of guys being dragged to the ground by both lines.

Share 49ersWebzone