There are 189 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We always beat the Cardinals. Will be a close game but we win
Originally posted by GNS1310:
Niners 21-3 at the half

Final score - Cards - 30 Niners - 24

/thread
Fitz in the slot is gonna be a problem. They are going to pass a lot and the Niners can't get pressure with their nickel package without Aldon. Arizona Run defense is no joke and they blitz a lot. Kaep going have to sit int he pocket and pick them apart and take big hits.
Can't wait for Crabtree to make Peterson his b***h once again
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Can't wait for Crabtree to make Peterson his b***h once again

Only if Kaep can help it
Originally posted by lamontb:
Fitz in the slot is gonna be a problem. They are going to pass a lot and the Niners can't get pressure with their nickel package without Aldon. Arizona Run defense is no joke and they blitz a lot. Kaep going have to sit int he pocket and pick them apart and take big hits.

It's no different than when they had Boldin in the slot. Actually, Boldin is probably better in the slot than Fitz.

The reason why ARI is scary is because they take many big shots downfield whereas our OC/QB keep the passes under 30 yards.
Is Palmer playing? What's his injury?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Is Palmer playing? What's his injury?

Palmer is unknown, last week he was having nerve issues in his right shoulder. Not pain, but that the nerves in his Arm wasn't receiving the correct messages from his brain. He was unable to lift his arm over his shoulders, as no messages got there. However, there was some improvement this weekend but I wouldn't expect to see him at this point. It may be a season long thing, or a few weeks. It all depends on the nerve regeneration.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by lamontb:

It's no different than when they had Boldin in the slot. Actually, Boldin is probably better in the slot than Fitz.

The reason why ARI is scary is because they take many big shots downfield whereas our OC/QB keep the passes under 30 yards.

As they should against our secondary
perfect time to circle the wagons and run it 30 times.........against the best run D in the league

Romanexcuses

To soon
This game is worth 2......if the niners get a chance to finish them and don't get it done then somebody in that building should be concerned about their role on this team moving forward
Niners favored by 2.5

Lol
Despite how bad we were yesterday, I still think we win this one just because we'll be extremely pissed off. Beat Arizona, and we'll technically be in 1st place due to the divisional record.
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Debating on if i should go or not. I have the weekend off and i hardly get off. Ill be driving from Los Angeles...... I didn't like what I saw yesterday.
Share 49ersWebzone