LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 205 users in the forums

49er faithful in Dallas

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I just wanted to tip my hat to all the fans that made it out to the game in Dallas. I love to hear that our fans travel and support the team around the country. It looks like we are the top selling away team :)

Anyway, not much of a thread here, just a thanks and an appreciation to ALL those niner fans at the game. Way to support the team! Can't wait for the first home game this weekend. Go niners!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Looked like a home game for the niners. There was hardly any crowd noise when the niners had the ball and when the niners scored, it was pretty loud.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
To be honest,I was kind of confused for a while, everytime we made a pick or scored, all I heard on the TV was cheers.
Payback for 2011, I guess.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Looked like a home game for the niners. There was hardly any crowd noise when the niners had the ball and when the niners scored, it was pretty loud.

Levy's East
It was awesome to see that. Now, if we could just get all those fans to buy tickets for the Seattle game later this year....
Aikmen, and Buck barely mentioned it, hell they were to busy rooting for the home team. Great job Niner fans! I wish we could turn Seattle that red!
I would like to encourage all of us to purchase tickets to the broncos-niner game too! I will be at that game!! Let's take over their stadium week 8!
Originally posted by baltien:
It was awesome to see that. Now, if we could just get all those fans to buy tickets for the Seattle game later this year....

They won't sell tickets to us.
I had seats in the end zone where Culliver ran in the fumble recovery and VD scored both TDs.

Crowd noise was insane. Lots of 49ers fans in that whole bowl area.

Im listening to 105.3 FM out of Dallas and that's what they are talking about right now. They played a clip of a reporter asking Jerry about all the niner jersey's and Jerry told the reporter that it was BS if anybody thought that the crowd was 50% Niner fans. They asked him a follow up question and he said he didn't know what the reporter was talking about....LOL
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Payback for 2011, I guess.

exactly
The 49ers fans in Dallas really did us proud. Hats off to them. I've never seen anything like it for a 49ers road game, outside of Chargers games of course :-).
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
The 49ers fans in Dallas really did us proud. Hats off to them. I've never seen anything like it for a 49ers road game, outside of Chargers games of course :-).

arizona comes to mind
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

arizona comes to mind

A couple years ago when we played the Jets in NY that thing was packed with Niner fans too but yesterday was something else. You guys made us proud
Share 49ersWebzone