There are 201 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Any given Sunday... Carson Palmer went to seattle and shocked them last year.. Just bc they don't lose in seattle don't mean they won't... And Payton has a lot motivation to beat these chumps... Payton will beat seattle... Book it....

Carson Palmer actually had a terrible game that day. It was thanks to the defense and four turnovers (IIRC) that got them the win.
[ Edited by baltien on Sep 15, 2014 at 2:41 PM ]
Originally posted by Papuchi:
That was my prediction as well, as soon as Harbaugh stuck the knife in Alex's back and made the switch I knew we were in trouble.
Unfortunately, I expressed that opinion one too many times and got banned, lol. For a while there you couldn't lay a glove on Kapow here in the zone, I'm glad to see they've starting allowing some real criticism.
I'm still in shock we made that financial commitment to this defiler of the throne once held by Montana/Young. I can't wait till this era is over. We choke entirely too much with Kapow at the helm.

Banned again
He then appeared to shove Lamarr Houston and at least gesture with his head toward Houston. Kaepernick, however, said he "didn't say anything" before the flag was thrown. And Houston told the Chicago Tribune that he didn't hear anything.

"I said, 'Nice pass,' " Houston told the newspaper.

The NFL didn't back down, with side judge Laird Hayes telling CSN Bay Area that Kaepernick "knows what he said."

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2014/09/15/6709138/49ers-note-harbaugh-seeking-clarity.html#storylink=cpy
yeah right, he knows what he said...pretty embarrassing.

Wide receiver Anquan Boldin was called for a holding penalty that negated a 54-yard touchdown run by Frank Gore.

"You can see as clear as day, I didn't grab the guy. I blocked the guy," Boldin said. "I blocked like three people on that play. So what he saw, maybe we need to get him some contacts or whatever, but that was a bad call."

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2014/09/15/6709138/49ers-note-harbaugh-seeking-clarity.html#storylink=cpy
tbh, back then at game time, I stated that it was indeed the right call. Sorry, have to pull this statement back.
Originally posted by communist:
He then appeared to shove Lamarr Houston and at least gesture with his head toward Houston. Kaepernick, however, said he "didn't say anything" before the flag was thrown. And Houston told the Chicago Tribune that he didn't hear anything.

"I said, 'Nice pass,' " Houston told the newspaper.

The NFL didn't back down, with side judge Laird Hayes telling CSN Bay Area that Kaepernick "knows what he said."

yeah right, he knows what he said...pretty embarrassing.

Wide receiver Anquan Boldin was called for a holding penalty that negated a 54-yard touchdown run by Frank Gore.

"You can see as clear as day, I didn't grab the guy. I blocked the guy," Boldin said. "I blocked like three people on that play. So what he saw, maybe we need to get him some contacts or whatever, but that was a bad call."

tbh, back then at game time, I stated that it was indeed the right call. Sorry, have to pull this statement back.

Wanna cookie?
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Wanna cookie?
No, but I want your wife instead.
Wanna cookie?

And here comes the warning...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Wanna cookie?

so that is what buzz looks like.think do i that buzz weird does look
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Wanna cookie?

so that is what buzz looks like.think do i that buzz weird does look

Buzz doesn't post like some weird Shakespearian Yoda, cc.
this loss is a lot on Kap, he just played poorly.

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Is already Tuesday where I am at. Woke up, still pissed, nothing has changed !!
Throw this thread into the trash, nothing to talk about, nothing to see here.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Rascal:
Is already Tuesday where I am at. Woke up, still pissed, nothing has changed !!

same. weird how the play of a team that doesn't even know you exist can affect your mood for days. It srsly f**ks up my week when the 9ers play like that. I can deal with a tough, hard fought loss, no problem. It's a f**ked up, how the fk did we lose that, type of loss that f**ks with me.
been gone a few days. did I miss a classic gameday meltdown in the zone or is it just another loss?
Originally posted by outside4949:
been gone a few days. did I miss a classic gameday meltdown in the zone or is it just another loss?

I don't think you have to read any further than the current page to realize a meltdown likely occurred.
Share 49ersWebzone