LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Bills rushed for nearly 200 yards today.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Didn't watch the game, but box score shows they gave up 193 yards rushing. Same story last year, they couldn't stop the run to save their lives. Very poor tackling defense.

how fortunate that we get to play tony romo in week 1 and tony romo jr. in week 2
Is Major Wright still there? If so Kap gonna key on him.

Nope, Wright is in Tampa now. Chris Conte might be even worse. He's still there and starting lol.

The safeties and linebackers are weak. They added a bunch of DEs with Houston, Allen, Young, but didn't beef up the interior. I think we're going to run and throw all over them.
Is Major Wright still there? If so Kap gonna key on him.

Nope, Wright is in Tampa now. Chris Conte might be even worse. He's still there and starting lol.

The safeties and linebackers are weak. They added a bunch of DEs with Houston, Allen, Young, but didn't beef up the interior. I think we're going to run and throw all over them.

Lets just hope we can pass block so we can attack their weakness, offensive line worries me
"wish we could play Romo every week."

"YOU'RE IN LUCK!"

Conte makes Dahl look like a stud safety. Dude can't tackle to save his life. The biggest weakness on that defense by far is the safeties.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Sep 7, 2014 at 9:25 PM ]
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
how is the bears front seven this year? Haven't looked at them at all.

Anthony Dixon busted off a 47 yard run. How's that work for you?
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Lets just hope we can pass block so we can attack their weakness, offensive line worries me

Yup. Dallas arguably has the weakest d-line in the NFL, so it was a little concerning to see them get pressure on Kap. The O-line settled down a bit as the game went on, and we're likely to get better a performance when Boone and A. Davis get back in the lineup.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
how is the bears front seven this year? Haven't looked at them at all.

Anthony Dixon busted off a 47 yard run. How's that work for you?

• LVJay
  • Veteran
The Cubs. Our 6th preseason game. The NFL was kind to us this year

It's the opener... there's a better chance of the world standing still that day than the Cubs having a chance of winning.

Conte makes Dahl look like a stud safety. Dude can't tackle to save his life. The biggest weakness on that defense by far is the safeties.

Agreed. Conte has become somewhat of a running joke in Chicago. I know Bears fans that are fed up with the guy.
Gonna need all DBs on deck, and need to get more pressure
We need to jump on these fools the same way we did dallas.
Guys, as someone who lives in a Chicago I can tell you one thing, they look almost identical to the cowboys. Bad defense (look up Chris Conte at safety) and an interception loving QB. The bears have better recievers, both of which who got hurt (jeffrey and Marshall)

pretty good ball placement by Cutler here hitting the defender in stride
Share 49ersWebzone