LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Film analysis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by defenderDX:
there going to be any on the Seattle game?

I haven't seen thl408 or jonnydel post once since that dreadful night.......and I don't blame them.

Having said that would be awesome to get an analysis though.
[ Edited by awp8912 on Dec 2, 2014 at 12:50 PM ]
  • thl408
Yeah guys, it's comin. This loss hurt bad and I couldn't watch it again until the coaches film came out which was this morning. I've only watched the majority of Kap's dropbacks since that was what most interested me. I plan on cutting up each dropback so we see what's going on. This may take awhile, but this was a big game and was a huge test for our coaching staff and offensive players. I don't want to start posting until I get a good handful of plays queued up and I'm in the office at the moment. Not sure when/if jonnydel will post. The last SEA loss made him m.i.a. for a couple months.
Originally posted by thl408:
Yeah guys, it's comin. This loss hurt bad and I couldn't watch it again until the coaches film came out which was this morning. I've only watched the majority of Kap's dropbacks since that was what most interested me. I plan on cutting up each dropback so we see what's going on. This may take awhile, but this was a big game and was a huge test for our coaching staff and offensive players. I don't want to start posting until I get a good handful of plays queued up and I'm in the office at the moment. Not sure when/if jonnydel will post. The last SEA loss made him m.i.a. for a couple months.

We feel you brother. Thanx for the hard work.
bump.... this needs to be stickied
Share 49ersWebzone