LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

10 Arrests since 2012.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We are the Miami Hurricaines of the NFL. Or the Dallas Cowboys of the 90's. This is really getting out of hand. A lot of those got to be Aldon Smith. Who are all the other ones? McDonald of course. Culliver.

Do we have too many THUGS on the 49ers?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We are the Miami Hurricaines of the NFL. Or the Dallas Cowboys of the 90's. This is really getting out of hand. A lot of those got to be Aldon Smith. Who are all the other ones? McDonald of course. Culliver.

No. I think close to half of those were for Aldon. Everyone needs to calm down and stop buying into these media narratives.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Should have built the stadium on Alcatraz.
Originally posted by crake49:

No. I think close to half of those were for Aldon. Everyone needs to calm down and stop buying into these media narratives.

The news media thinks we are out of control. A Gangsta team. At least if you believe them.

Yeah Aldon is probably north of 50% of those would by my guess. LOL.....
  • thl408
Thug Life

West saiii!!!!
[ Edited by thl408 on Sep 2, 2014 at 1:11 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:

lol

Gtfoh
Aldon is a straight up G
Jed is failing as a Don....

Eddie knew to hush up the pigs with $$$$
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Aldon is a straight up G

I think Aldon is responsible for a lot of those. He bumped up the team # all by himself. He's bad for our average.

ahmad brooks hitting that one dude with a bottle while drunk.
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Aldon is a straight up G

I think Aldon is responsible for a lot of those. He bumped up the team # all by himself. He's bad for our average.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry about that..... Lol
We've got some DUI's, a hit and run in which a bicycle rider was not really injured enough to go to the hospital, a minor gun violation and possibly a domestic violence issue which would be the worst. Some perspective:

Ray Lewis - involved in a shooting incident in which two men were killed.
Ben Rothlesberger - sexually assaulted a woman in the bathroom of a bar.
Plaxico Burress - shot himself with a gun he was illegally bringing into a nightclub in New York.
Jamal Lewis - involved in a 5-key cocaine transaction.
Pacman Jones - involved in a shooting incident in which 3 people were shot in a confrontation.
Leonard Little - struck and killed a woman while driving under the influence.
Donte Stallworth - struck and killed a woman while driving under the influence.
Michael Vick - prison time for staging dog fights, torturing, drowning and electrocuting dogs.
Rae Carruth - shot and killed his pregnant girlfriend.

Again, IMO, everyone needs to calm down.
Originally posted by susweel:

lol

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Share 49ersWebzone