LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

Predict our regular season record

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Predict our regular season record

I know I have too much time on my hands but I like writing up these kind of polls. IMO, we start off sketchy and lose 4 games in a row before pulling 8 straight out of our ass! Yes, that's a sweep of the Weakhawks!

Week 1 (W): 49ers 42, Cowboys 41 -- Kaep turns the corner by distributing 25 of his 32 completed passes to five different wide receivers. 49ers escape a nail biter on a last second 50 yd Phil Dawson FG.

Week 2 (W): 49ers 24, Bears 17 -- Niners defense settles down and the 49ers grind out the run game in stopping the Bears that was never really that close

Week 3 (L): Cardinals 35, 49ers 21 -- The Card's offense is just way too much for the 49ers and though their defense is hurting, they play well enough to stifle Kaep and Co. PP wins the battle with Crabs with 3 PD, and 1 int return for a TD, all the while limiting Crabs to 3 catches for 41 yards

Week 4 (L): Eagles 28, 49ers 27 -- Eagles escape with a last minute TD pass from Foles to Ertz.

Week 5 (L): Chiefs 30, 49ers 14 -- Close game until the 4th quarter when Alex Smith pulls out 2 80+ td drives to put the 49ers away

Week 6 (L): Rams 14, 49ers 9 -- Rams shut down the 49ers offense with ridiculous D-Line play. Tavon Austin returns a punt 56 yds for a TD in the 4th to put the 49ers away for good.

At this point we're 2-4, last in the division, and the sky is falling.

Week 7 (W): 49ers 22, Broncos 14 -- How may you ask? 49ers offense plays almost flawless ball slicing up the Bronco's D on the ground and through the air while winning the possession battle by a huge margin. The defense plays well considering Peyton and Co. are only on the field for just eight offensive possessions. Rookie Aaron Lynch has a break out game with 3 sacks including a safety on Mr. Peyton Manning.

Week 8 (W): 49ers 44, Rams 10 -- Payback's a b***h. Everything's clicking for the 49ers now. Bowman's return is just around the corner.

Week 9 (W): 49ers 28, Saints 24 -- Good game. Rookie Lynch makes his presence felt again with a couple of sacks. Ironically the game ends on a Ahmad Brooks 4th down sack on Brees from the 49ers 25 yd line.

Week 10 (W): 49ers 30, Giants 17 -- Another solid all around game by the entire team. Smith plays 10 snaps, and gets a quarterback hurry which results in a Chris Culliver 39 yd int return td

Week 11 (W): 49ers 55, Redkins 10 -- The Deadskins don't know what hit em. 49ers D scores three touchdowns against the hapless team from DC.

Ready for the homestretch, 49ers are 7-4, and are eagerly anticipating a couple of dates with their arch rivals who walk into Levis' with an 8-3 record.

Week 12 (W): 49ers 17, Hawks 3 -- What a defensive struggle. Bowman's back and is a huge inspiration. Aldon Smith goes crazy on Wilson sacking him 4 times before the game's over. It's 10-3 with 2 minutes left and the Hawks driving into the red zone looking to tie the game. Smith hurries Wilson who throws a questionable pass that's tipped by Brooks and into the hands of Bowman who goes 73 yds for the score. Welcome back Bowman! Niners currently atop the NFC West @ 8-4.

Week 13 (W): 49ers 33, Raiders 17 -- Potential trap game but the 49ers take care of business with 4 field goals by Dawson.

Week 14 (W): 49ers 28, Hawks 7 -- In a complete 180 of previous year's results the 49ers thrash the Seahawks and stun their sell out crowd. Kapernick is the man of the game with 250 yds passing and 3 tds with zero turnovers.

Week 15 (W): 49ers 35, Chargers 21 -- Kaepernick is on a roll and torches the Chargers for 5 tds, three to VD.

Week 16 (W): 49ers 29, Cards 10 -- 49ers already have the NFC West crown in the bag, win this and they wrestle the #1 spot from the 12-4 Saints who just dropped a heart breaker to the Bucs. And yes, they win. Crabs redeems himself with 100 yds receiving and a td against PP.
search function
1-18
SanDiego49er no doubt voted for "Oh Lord"
12-4

Week 1 - @Dallas = WIN

Week 2 - Chicago = WIN

Week 3 - @Arizona = WIN

Week 4 - Philly = LOSS

Week 5 - Chiefs = WIN

Week 6 - @Rams = WIN

Week 7 - @Denver = LOSS

Week 8 - BYE

Week 9 - Rams = WIN

Week 10 - @Saints = LOSS

Week 11 - @Giants = WIN

Week 12 - Redskins = WIN

Week 13 - Seahawks = WIN

Week 14 - @Raiders = WIN

Week 15 - @Seahawks = LOSS

Week 16 - Chargers = WIN

Week 17 - Cardinals = WIN
11-5
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 1, 2014 at 2:32 PM ]
  • Phil
  • Veteran
12-4
I think Niners step back this season. Best I see is 9-7 with split vs NFC West. Defense and ST struggle most of season. Offense takes time adapting to more wide open pass game. Other non divisional losses against Chicago, Philly , Denver, and NO. No playoffs.
FWIW Vegas has the line at 10

10-6 Offense bumbles and stumbles all season long. Roman gets fired week 6, wr coach named interim (i.e. still Harbs show nothing changes), all the talented receivers don't help the booth turn the corner. Our d remains good, especially after we make a surprise NT signing just before the season starts.
LOL at week 3 and 5 prediction
Well if wins were the same as the number of arrests, we would go undefeated this season.
PYMWYMI says hi....

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/177500-pymwymi-2014-2015-edition-year/

/thread
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Sep 1, 2014 at 4:10 PM ]
Anyone record that gets us the division title vs the SHEhawks will be fine by me. That being said 11-5 is what we'll need for that to happen
Share 49ersWebzone