LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Been a fan since 1972. Maybe I missed something but I've never seen an off season/pre season like this before. Anyone else? Honestly. What do you all think are our chances for a fourth straight trip to the NFCCG?
we're bringing home #6 this year.

Harbs will use the negativity to rally the troops. Guys like Willis, Bowman, Staley, Gore will not allow all the BS of this offseason to get in the way of their goal and to besmirch the 49er name.
Is over before it even started. Its funny how some people think the 49ers will channel all this chaos and somehow win when they couldnt win it all when everything was going much better
Originally posted by teylo31:
Is over before it even started. Its funny how some people think the 49ers will channel all this chaos and somehow win when they couldnt win it all when everything was going much better

lol we aren't winning the super bowl

sucks for you.

sucks for you.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

sucks for you.

Teylo has a point. There's only so much s**t a team can take.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

sucks for you.

i'm not saying its not a big deal, or that its going to be easy, but we have a veteran core and an experienced coaching staff that still has something to prove.

In the end we still have many of our most important players. We are still a talented team.

Anyone who wants to give up before the season has started, be my guest. I'm going to root on the Niners players that are on the field every Sunday and I still believe we have what it takes to win it all.

sucks for you.

i'm not saying its not a big deal, or that its going to be easy, but we have a veteran core and an experienced coaching staff that still has something to prove.

In the end we still have many of our most important players. We are still a talented team.

Anyone who wants to give up before the season has started, be my guest. I'm going to root on the Niners players that are on the field every Sunday and I still believe we have what it takes to win it all.

I never said I wasnt gonna root for them or give up on them. As for core veterans. It is a core veteran player who just got in trouble less than a week after the league dropped policy on such infractions

Gtfoh(!), we have the same core of players & the same coaching staff! They'll figure it out. If kap can put the team ahead of his ego, we can still bring home #6, go niners!

sucks for you.

I never said I wasnt gonna root for them or give up on them. As for core veterans. It is a core veteran player who just got in trouble less than a week after the league dropped policy on such infractions

Ray McDonald is a veteran leader but he is not in the same class as Willis, Bowman, Gore, Staley, Cowboy, etc, etc.
It all boils down to Kap taking the next step. If he becomes top 5 it will cover any problems or distractions that the team has gone through this pre-season.
  • ace52
  • Veteran
I can't wait for this nightmare of a pre-season to be over. Maybe Harbs should put the whole team in quarantine until the season starts so the players can't get into any more trouble.
I'd be shocked if we do win the Super Bowl
Share 49ersWebzone