LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 333 users in the forums

Who replaces Dorsey?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
When they are able to place him on IR, who do they bring back? Another OL?
How bout Ray McDonald?
Osgood will be a candidate, but he can't come back until week 2.

Snyder may get resigned and then probably cut after a few games (in 6-7 weeks when Marcus Martin comes back perhaps?).

Boone would be a candidate, but it doesn't sound like the two sides are talking.

Darryl Morris could possibly make it if he clears waivers, but he may be a practice squad candidate instead.

My money is on Osgood.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i wonder if rays arrest will change anything here.
Originally posted by theduke85:
Boone would be a candidate, but it doesn't sound like the two sides are talking.
Er, scratch that. Sounds like they're close to a deal and Boone could report soon. It may very well be him.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Er, scratch that. Sounds like they're close to a deal and Boone could report soon. It may very well be him.
if they do cut ray and if they do decide to bring dorsey back,,, i still think the team has to find a body for depth along the defensive line for the 53 man roster. i think tank can do the job but you need someone whose name is not lawrence o for depth there now in my opinion
Originally posted by cciowa:
if they do cut ray and if they do decide to bring dorsey back,,, i still think the team has to find a body for depth along the defensive line for the 53 man roster. i think tank can do the job but you need someone whose name is not lawrence o for depth there now in my opinion

Agree.

Is there any rumors out there about a quality DLine guy who'd be available in a trade?
Share 49ersWebzone