There are 311 users in the forums

READ MY LIPS!! THE 49ERS WILL BE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
The first and second year players are going to make a big impact. Watch Lynch, he's a bad dude.

They do look good. We'll see soon enough. We have to face Romo and dez in the first game.
I have my concerns, but this could be a great opportunity to move on from the Aldon era. Bowman is coming back mid season and honestly as long as the Niners make the playoffs and have a full compliment of players i am good.
Why do i need to read your lips for a given?
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
I have my concerns, but this could be a great opportunity to move on from the Aldon era. Bowman is coming back mid season and honestly as long as the Niners make the playoffs and have a full compliment of players i am good.

The last time we moved on from our franchise pass rusher worked out pretty well. They're not going to do that again.

Originally posted by NeonNiner:

They're not "moving on from the Aldon Smith era." They're going to try to be as well off record wise as possible by the time they get Smith, Bowman and Dorsey back not to mention Marcus Martin. Imagine if they can work themselves into a 6-3 or a 7-2 record and then get those guys back for the stretch run.
Originally posted by crake49:
They're not "moving on from the Aldon Smith era." They're going to try to be as well off record wise as possible by the time they get Smith, Bowman and Dorsey back not to mention Marcus Martin. Imagine if they can work themselves into a 6-3 or a 7-2 record and then get those guys back for the stretch run.
It could be very similar to last year. To finish the year, we won 8 straight games before losing to Seattle in the NFCCG (well, this year will be similar, minus the whole "losing to Seattle" part).
[ Edited by theduke85 on Aug 30, 2014 at 10:01 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
no new taxes?
Share 49ersWebzone