LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

READ MY LIPS!! THE 49ERS WILL BE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
After a troubling preseason, an injury filled TC and now the Aldon BS suspension too harsh, the NFL World is SOOO against us and the 49ers!! But so WHAT? Phuck Those People!! WE ARE THE 49ers and WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT!!! We need Skuta,Lemon,Ian,Justin Patrick,Cully,Bethea,Reid,Wihoite/Boreland and Ahmad to Step THE FPHUCK UP!! and To STFU the rest of the League and that Panzie of a man who calls himself The "Commish".

This Team is Going Places this YEAR PERIOD!!! who ever wants in GET IN, Who EVER Wants OUt GET OUT! The 49ers WILL BE IN THE PLAYOFFS and Be a Team to be recloned with whether the rest of the league likes it or NOT!!

I expect a SUPER BOWL SEASON and I am So confident it will HAPPEN!!

Go 49ers I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOO Much through thick and thin, rich or poor and sickness and in health til death do us part!!

EH
where did your positive attitude come from? are you posting drunk?
Sippin on some sizzurp !!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lol playoffs
we will win the super bowl this year
No doubt!!

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

7-9.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
I hope so man.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
No doubt!!

THIS. We're taking it all.

lol @ playoffs
[ Edited by 4ML on Aug 29, 2014 at 5:05 PM ]

• buck
  • Veteran
Aldon's nine game suspension strongly indicates that the we CANNOT do what we want.

Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
No doubt!!

THIS. We're taking it all.

lol @ playoffs

we're gonna kick people in the shins
We're winning the Superbowl, nothing as changed. We're gonna have everybody back before we even f**king face the toughest opponents within our season.

This is only going to motivate/anger the team more, and force the young talent (LYNCH) into stepping up huge.
i'll say anyone conceding the div to seattle or questioning whether we'll be a playoff team should be slapped.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
We're winning the Superbowl, nothing as changed. We're gonna have everybody back before we even f**king face the toughest opponents within our season.

This is only going to motivate/anger the team more, and force the young talent (LYNCH) into stepping up huge.

This is SOOOO true and firmly what I believe!!
Share 49ersWebzone