Baalke and Harbs not getting along
Harbs "almost traded" to Cleveland
Down two All Pro LB's for half the season
Down one outstanding NT for half the season
Down our starting RG for who knows how long
Down our #1 change of pace RB
Down one Sod playing field
Poor offensive pre-season for the first team

With all of this chaos the perception around the league is that the 49ers are a wounded animal poised to fall on their face and miss the playoffs. Harbaugh needs to embrace this chaos and turn it into a 49ers vs. the world scenario . . . which I gotta believe he's doing.

Never back a wounded animal into a corner. Eff everybody and confound the "experts". Let's get on with it !!!!
6-10 ESPN

3-13 SanDiego49er
i kinda like it actually. i know we're just as good as last year and it seems like everyone wants to use your list as reason why we'll fall. when the truth is its the same people who were never on board to begin with. this just gives them some talking points instead of saying i just dont like your team.
Darn right

Sick of all the negative nanny's around here!
It will get a mentality into the offense hopefully that they can't rely on the defense anymore & have to curbstomp opponents mercilessly all season long

CK please audible if roman goes conservatarded
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
6-10 ESPN

3-13 SanDiego49er

I think we will probably lose more games than expected given our present situation. But I wouldn't go that low for now.
NEXT MAN UP ......
#FREE99
We're not going anywhere, we're here to stay baby!!!!
Prediction - the Seahawks start fast and wither late, the 49ers hang early and then steamroll through the season. The new guys have a huge impact.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
It will get a mentality into the offense hopefully that they can't rely on the defense anymore & have to curbstomp opponents mercilessly all season long

CK please audible if roman goes conservatarded

I want Kaepernick to learn to flip the bird his way anytime Roman calls for for a play out of the Jumbo formation.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Prediction - the Seahawks start fast and wither late, the 49ers hang early and then steamroll through the season. The new guys have a huge impact.

If they get Aldon, Bowman, Dorsey and possibly even Lattimore and Boone coming back late in the season, that's going to be a substantial infusion of talent.
Exactly what Harbaugh preaches...

"when they say nice things about you, kick em in the shins"

I'm sure Harbaugh is loving and embracing all the negativity
[ Edited by Mertonschickendance on Aug 29, 2014 at 3:03 PM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
A positive spin on this. We can't rely completely on our D to carry us during the regular season and it will force the O to pick up the slack and it should make us a more rounded team when we get our D stars back.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Good thing we have not only great individual players, but a great collective TEAM.
[ Edited by Disp on Aug 29, 2014 at 3:13 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone