LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

Preseason Week 3 - 2014: Thoughts after rewatching the game...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
I gotta eat some crow for sh@t talking J.Martin. He's much better now and can't ask for much more when it comes to a backup

agreed, he's come out and flat out impressed in Anthony's absence.

You're a good fan 49ers808! If only the rest of the haters and low-blow ignorant "fans" could be shipped over to the Hawks and Raiders forums and banned for life here, the world would be a better place. LOL

Chill.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
Yeah our D looked like our D alright.. holding strong and covering up for Kap. He really needs to shorten that throwing motion and get the ball out faster or we will continue to see him get stripped and tipped. At the game you could just see his big eyes starring down his primary receiver then winding up like lincicum before delivering the ball. It was like the whole stadium knew where the ball was headed nearly every play

Yeah, don't criticize Kap as anything less than superhuman. Webzone homers interpret it to mean you think he should be cut from the team or worse. They are enforcers of the company line that Kap has no flaw.

For reals. Kap has a lot of upside but many flaws. I'm trying to think of a great quarterback who threw with that kind of wind up style motion, well I'm still thinking. Most of the greats have that shot put, ball up high motion.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone