LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 305 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. HOUSTON TEXANS PRE-GAMEDAY THREAD (PS, Game 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I wanna see Winston get 18-20 carries tonight ....and keep all the starters on defense on the sidelines, we cant afford any injuries on the defensiv side of the ball
I PRAY TO THE FOOTBALL GODS THAT NO ONE GETS HURT!!! I wish I wish Harbaugh wouldn't play any starters!!! Don't do it
Let's get out of this game injury free

Go NINERS!!
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
I PRAY TO THE FOOTBALL GODS THAT NO ONE GETS HURT!!! I wish I wish Harbaugh wouldn't play any starters!!! Don't do it

with freaking swearinger out there we better be careful...fool is a sick headhunter. might have put wellker in a early retirement this preseason and ruined dustin keller's career last preseason
THis is going to be a good test our O line though! going against one of the best front sevens in the league...they better freaking protect Kap
I've got Charter Cable on the East Coast. Can't find it anywhere. Is it only broadcast locally?
Thanks!
you'll have to wait for the replay on nfl network. think it is tomorrow at 9pm pst. otherwise try to stream it.
Thanks. I can now stop wearing out the remote!
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
with freaking swearinger out there we better be careful...fool is a sick headhunter. might have put wellker in a early retirement this preseason and ruined dustin keller's career last preseason

send big mac across the middle and let him try that s**t. he will get trucked!
Anyone know of some decent sites to stream the game?

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch

#49ers WR Brandon Lloyd is running routes/catching passes from Colin Kaepernick. Lloyd didn't play Sunday vs. San Diego.
Originally posted by Jcool:

#49ers WR Brandon Lloyd is running routes/catching passes from Colin Kaepernick. Lloyd didn't play Sunday vs. San Diego.

He'd better have a great game, because I see him as an outsider looking in. I think MM may have a point about him being cut then resigned sometime during the year. I see very little value for him on any other team.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

He'd better have a great game, because I see him as an outsider looking in. I think MM may have a point about him being cut then resigned sometime during the year. I see very little value for him on any other team.

Seattle would pick him up
4th Preseason game is always the best game of the year

It means these BS meaningless games are over!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Seattle would pick him up

I highly doubt they'd sacrifice one of their roster spots... They're in the same situation we are, too many good players.
Share 49ersWebzone