There are 268 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. HOUSTON TEXANS PRE-GAMEDAY THREAD (PS, Game 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Houston will sit its starting QB on Thursday night. @Kaepernick7, on the other hand, will start for #49ers. http://t.co/fFUszQWjxj
Great to hear needs all the reps in this offense
Then we shall destroy them!
Who's Houston starting QB anyway, Fitzpatrick? Pu-leez it could be Case Keenum or whoever else they got for that matter and it won't make hardly any difference.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Who's Houston starting QB anyway, Fitzpatrick? Pu-leez it could be Case Keenum or whoever else they got for that matter and it won't make hardly any difference.

They might do something vs our second team defense. I highly doubt our starters get any snaps at all on defense. Maybe one series. The 2nd unit are not slouches though
Iupati and Staley better keep Clowney and Watt off Kap! One drive then sit
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Houston will sit its starting QB on Thursday night. @Kaepernick7, on the other hand, will start for #49ers. http://t.co/fFUszQWjxj

same thing we did last year, no surprise.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Houston 7
SF 3
Originally posted by lazy:
Houston 7
SF 3

That looks about right.

A part of me wishes we went the entire pre-season without scoring a TD. Everyone freaks out and then we drop a 40 burger on the Cowboys.

• lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by lazy:
Houston 7
SF 3

That looks about right.

A part of me wishes we went the entire pre-season without scoring a TD. Everyone freaks out and then we drop a 40 burger on the Cowboys.

Just get this game over healthy & quickly!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
wait, wtf? we gotta play the texans instead of the raiders!?

clowney, watt and swearinger gonna kill a couple dudes.

With D.J. Swearinger and Clowney both Gamecock products, and past teammates with Bruce Ellington, I hope they take it easy on Bruce if they have a shot. Clowney,Swearinger and Bruce were best buds as teammates.
I'm hoping they "lighten up" on their hits.
And keep Kap out of their sights.
Here's to no injuries!
Does anyone know if the team will be staying overnight in Houston? If so Im assuming it will be at the Galleria Mariott again and I would like to go wish them well and show some Niner support from Houston. Any help or team knowledge would be appreciated!!!

I can't find this one broadcast in my area anytime in the near future in my area on DirecTV (I assume it'll eventually show up on NFLN, but not for at least 48 hours.
Share 49ersWebzone