LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

who should we keep

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They missed Kion Wilson
Originally posted by LVJay:
Why, Phoenix, why?!

Because somebody has to get cut, even if most of these guys would be locks for the roster circa 2007 or so.

I like McCray a lot, I hope the 49ers can sneak him to the practice squad. I'd also like to see Okoye, Winston, Skov, Thomas and Farrell make it to the PS as well.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Because somebody has to get cut, even if most of these guys would be locks for the roster circa 2007 or so.

I like McCray a lot, I hope the 49ers can sneak him to the practice squad. I'd also like to see Okoye, Winston, Skov, Thomas and Farrell make it to the PS as well.

Yeah, me too.... but Moody, Morris and Cook.... I know, it's all business
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
flexibility... As long as lynch, Ackers and Dontae make it. I'm happy. I want that young talent to compliment our vets.

I couldnt agree more!! Ackers and Dontae could be Cooper on KC if we release them. Lynch is the steal of the draft and has a VERY BIG future!!
If Winston has another good game this week he won't last on the PS. I would like to see the 49ers give him some early carries with the starting O line against some 1s. He sure gets square and delivers a pop with quick feet for a man of his size. Winston could be a big productive short yardage back later this year. Seattle would have a tough time with him. I think he's legit plus he's a chiseled freak.
  • Phil
  • Veteran
I'm about to get an infraction for insulting people.....

*slowly backs away from thread....
Share 49ersWebzone