LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Vernon Davis' Jamba Juice

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I live with in a 5 minute drive of this Vernon Davis' Jamba Juice. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2170480-49ers-vernon-davis-goes-undercover-at-jamba-juice-to-prank-fans?utm_source=email&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=web-mob-art-vid-16
Originally posted by strinersniners:
I live with in a 5 minute drive of this Vernon Davis' Jamba Juice. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2170480-49ers-vernon-davis-goes-undercover-at-jamba-juice-to-prank-fans?utm_source=email&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=web-mob-art-vid-16

Awesome, can we be friends?

i'm within 3 minutes, can u pick me up?
I believe Kap also shops at that same supermarket where Vernon has his Jamba Juice.
vernon davis' juice
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
vernon davis' juice

A little skeptical taking juice from someone named VD.
Did anyone see the news with the clips from Vernon's Jamba Juice stunt? He put on a dred wig and super tight shirt and pretended to act (I think he was pretending... ) like a total flamer. He literally was acting like a 6'3 250lb flamboyant gay dude. It was really odd. He was suppose to play under cover, not out of the closet...
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Aug 21, 2014 at 9:06 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Did anyone see the news with the clips from Vernon's Jamba Juice stunt? He put on a dred wig and super tight shirt and pretended to act (I think he was pretending... ) like a total flamer. He literally was acting like a 6'3 250lb flamboyant gay dude. It was really odd. He was suppose to play under cover, not out of the closet...

Thats Captain Torpedo's special power

• LVJay
  • Veteran

U mean like the video in the link (#1 post) that the OP provided
Originally posted by crabman82:

i'm within 3 minutes, can u pick me up?

I'm around there. I have some free puppies you can see in my basement.

hes obviously gay but who cares
That would be story of the year...no wonder he always cries...so emotional

Maybe opponents will start to think twice before tackling him by grabbing his nads again this year.
Also explains why his pants is always halfway down his crack.
For those out of state, how does VD juice taste?

Culliver for one
Share 49ersWebzone