LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Who could partner with Jim Harbaugh if he moves to another team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Phil
  • Veteran
I just logged in and saw this article and was going o post a WTF thread. f**k this guy.
  • dj43
Kawakami is doing what some writers always seem to do when there is either nothing much happening or they are trying to up their "hit" count: He takes some known facts along with some rather solid-sounding rumors and builds a story around it to up his hit count.

In this case, we know Harbaugh's attitude with the media is not endearing him to many writers. We also know his sideline behavior during games is sometimes embarrassing to many, perhaps the owner. And we also know that contract negotiations have pretty much hit a standstill. Add in the fact that game management continues to be less than stellar. Of course, the big deal is the rumors of problems between him and Baalke. All that stuff is enough to build a story about where he would go if he can't get the deal he wants from York. Which sounds very much like a not-so-subtle way to say "Harbaugh is a jerk that is hard to get along with and hasn't won the big game yet."

I'm looking forward to September 7.
The biggest F U Harbaugh could do to the writers is stay in SF for the next 12 years. So in a way, thank you Kawakami
I think he does this because it's fairly obvious that the 49ers front office doesn't care for him. Probably because he constantly posts b******t articles just to get a rise out of people.
[ Edited by baltien on Aug 19, 2014 at 4:09 PM ]
That settles it. Harbaugh to resign tomorrow just to s**t on Kawakami

/sarcasm
Harbaugh will get signed long term; I wish Jed would just give him what he wants and shut the media's mouth but they decided to put it off until after the season so it's not a distraction. It would be absolutely foolish to spend 1.2 billion on a stadium, 50 million on Crabtree, 120 million on Kap, 100 million on Bowman/Willis, etc and then not re-sign Harbaugh because he wanted 7 million a season instead of 5. Who cares if he gets 30 or 25 million it doesnt count on the cap. I find it hilarious when fans are ok with teams giving average or crappy free agents (who wont get you 1 more win a year) 5-6 million a year but a coach who can turn a team around and get you 5-8 more wins a year that 6-7 they want is too much... let's look elsewhere. That's just stupid to me. A coach like Harbaugh is worth more to an organization than any player minus a super star QB like Manning or Brady.

Side note can we stop posting articles like this that's what they want. A lot of these writers are jealous because they wanted to be a pro athlete as a kid but weren't good enough so they write about it. They get these guys back by writing garbage like this. Most of them think they are more important or more intelligent than they are. These guys have an uppity attitude. It's too bad people like him and Cohn are allowed to spread their garbage.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 19, 2014 at 6:50 PM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
On the bright side, if this is the end no more Greg 'don't confuse me with former player Mark' Roman.
Share 49ersWebzone