There are 147 users in the forums

Who could partner with Jim Harbaugh if he moves to another team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Well, lets just play the card that was dealt to us.

If this was to happen, the break up of Harbaugh and Baalke, I can see Jim Harbaugh taking over the Giants. I think Coughlin will be force to resign, and Harbaugh would take over that team.
Kamakawi doing the s**t he does. It only a matter of time before florio latches on to this. I just ignore it, because Kawakami accuracy is about as good as gabbert's has been this far this preseason.
Originally posted by Niners816:
Kamakawi doing the s**t he does. It only a matter of time before florio latches on to this. I just ignore it, because Kawakami accuracy is about as good as gabbert's has been this far this preseason.

i bet theres a florio post about this by noon

Kamakazi should stick to reporting the score and statistics from games, and not try to do anything that requires intelligence.
Originally posted by crabman82:

They do seem to feed each other this off season. Hacks of a feather stick together.
Florio benefits from this article and that is all, Kawakami just gave florio something to talk about once again smh.
f**k Tim K. Hes nothing but a troll.
This is another example of the problem with the Media and Journalists today.

They believe that they can shape and change a situation, whether in Sports or any other segment of Life and the World.
Writer mentioned himself in the first sentence, what a hack.
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by crabman82:

They do seem to feed each other this off season. Hacks of a feather stick together.

Every time, florio references an unnamed sourced of the 49ers I always think it's Kawakami. Everytime an unnamed player talks i always feel like it's Brandon Jacobs starting s**t again.

Come on people, the guy is trying to make a living. If he has to sink this low to feed his family, we should feel sorry for him.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Well, lets just play the card that was dealt to us.

If this was to happen, the break up of Harbaugh and Baalke, I can see Jim Harbaugh taking over the Giants. I think Coughlin will be force to resign, and Harbaugh would take over that team.

Are you Kamakawi's partner? ...or are you Kamakawi himself?
Originally posted by ayetee:
Come on people, the guy is trying to make a living. If he has to sink this low to feed his family, we should feel sorry for him.

Writing bad press is a cheap way to get famous. No respect for the guy or what he does, IMO he should start looking for a new job.
Shouldn't take it too seriously, I know, but it would be nice not to get my bubble burst every year before the season even starts. Any sign of drama and it's the end! Impending doom looming over our shoulders, every frickin year and it's usually BS. Give me something positive, like guess how many yards Kaepernick passes for, how many touchdowns Vernon Davis gets, and so on. But no, we get Tim's "the sky is falling" in Santa Clara... God bless him, but he should cover the Raiders instead. There's a lot more dark clouds over on the east-side he can fan. I'm sure Raider Nation would love to have him, they're always agreeing with him anyway.
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Originally posted by ayetee:

Writing bad press is a cheap way to get famous. No respect for the guy or what he does, IMO he should start looking for a new job.

It's painful watching him try to interveiw any of the coaches or player. You can just tell none of them can stand the guy.
Share 49ersWebzone