There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who could partner with Jim Harbaugh if he moves to another team?

I posted a simple question to Mr. Kawakami:

In not so many words... How many times have your prognostications in regards to the 49ers come true?

answer....

We are unable to post your comment because you have been blocked by Tim Kawakami's Talking Points.

Well, I guess some people can dish it out, but can't take it.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2014/08/19/exec-partner-jim-harbaugh-another-team-future-keep-eye-former-49ers-exec-tom-gamble/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+kawakami-merc+%28Talking+Points+with+Tim+Kawakami%29
[ Edited by vermonator on Aug 19, 2014 at 1:28 PM ]
its kawakami stirring the pot. and furthermore in the event harbaugh does actually leave, do we actually care who he teams up with? i dont.
Kawakami can EAD
49ers Preseason Losses, Surfacing Frustration with Harbaugh Practices, Contracts | Bleacher Report (via http://ble.ac/teamstream-) http://teamstre.am/1pY53xD

Reporters man
I made the mistake of clicking on a Kawakami article. The first sentence was this nugget:

"This is not being written to intentionally disrupt the 49ers' 2014 preparations, though I'm sure I will be accused of exactly that."

I stopped reading and closed the window. Kawakami is a... I won't type it.

But really, this is the guy who's already informed us this off season that the team was considering trading Harbaugh to Cleveland, that there was so much tension between Harbaugh and Baalke that one of them had to go, that the team wasn't going to give Kaepernick a contract and that the team wasn't going to exercise the fifth year option on Aldon Smith.

How many times does this little twit have to be full of crap before people just stop paying attention to him? Look, Tim. We get it. You don't like Harbaugh and he doesn't like you. I don't like you either.
Originally posted by crake49:
I made the mistake of clicking on a Kawakami article. The first sentence was this nugget:

"This is not being written to intentionally disrupt the 49ers' 2014 preparations, though I'm sure I will be accused of exactly that."

I stopped reading and closed the window. Kawakami is a... I won't type it.

But really, this is the guy who's already informed us this off season that the team was considering trading Harbaugh to Cleveland, that there was so much tension between Harbaugh and Baalke that one of them had to go, that the team wasn't going to give Kaepernick a contract and that the team wasn't going to exercise the fifth year option on Aldon Smith.

How many times does this little twit have to be full of crap before people just stop paying attention to him? Look, Tim. We get it. You don't like Harbaugh and he doesn't like you. I don't like you either.

i dont think its about liking harbaugh. the guy is great at taking some obscure stance on things with the 49ers and ruffling the feather of a good portion of the fan base. our coach could be someone else and he'd be equally effective. i always say 2 things happen, what you do and what you allow to happen. some of these 49er fans taking his bait, allow it to happen time and time again. he just rinses and repeats.
f**k this b******t. Get this piece of s**t thread out of here. How could any faithful 49ers read the f**king thing. Id wouls slap that f**ker Kawakami if i seen his stupid ass

Lock this b******t up and burn it while youre at it mods.

Thanks and have a nice day
[ Edited by SFL49ER on Aug 19, 2014 at 9:28 AM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
49ers Preseason Losses, Surfacing Frustration with Harbaugh Practices, Contracts | Bleacher Report (via http://ble.ac/teamstream-) http://teamstre.am/1pY53xD

Reporters man

So how come it's somebody I've never heard of, or some national reporter who isn't a regular at the Niners facility that makes these claims of problems in the locker room?

It's all hearsay and means nothing. I'm not a betting man, but I wish these journalists would put their money where their mouths are. After they are proven wrong they just make up a new story and still have a job... Amazing
Stupid reporters spinning fairy tales
Originally posted by crabman82:
i dont think its about liking harbaugh. the guy is great at taking some obscure stance on things with the 49ers and ruffling the feather of a good portion of the fan base. our coach could be someone else and he'd be equally effective. i always say 2 things happen, what you do and what you allow to happen. some of these 49er fans taking his bait, allow it to happen time and time again. he just rinses and repeats.

I think that a lot of these "journalists" are more subject to their subjective personal issues than you think. In fact, I think a lot of them are about as deep as middle-school kids. A lot of them are subject to confirmation bias and they also don't appreciate it when athletes and coaches don't give them the respect they think they deserve. They're extra sensitive to this because they're not really working that hard and they know it. Most of the time they're phoning it in. For example, they love athletes who go on and on with tired cliches because they can just quote them and run their word-count up to make their quota for the day without really having to think of anything.

And BTW, I believe these things because one of my oldest friends has been a professional journalist for 30 years and he's told me stories you wouldn't believe about the pettiness and shallowness of our "fourth estate."
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
f**k this b******t. Get this piece of s**t thread out of here. How could any faithful 49ers read the f**king thing. Id wouls slap that f**ker Kawakami if i seen his stupid ass

Settle down.
This story is not a big deal atm
Originally posted by crake49:

I think that a lot of these "journalists" are more subject to their subjective personal issues than you think. In fact, I think a lot of them are about as deep as middle-school kids. A lot of them are subject to confirmation bias and they also don't appreciate it when athletes and coaches don't give them the respect they think they deserve. They're extra sensitive to this because they're not really working that hard and they know it. Most of the time they're phoning it in. For example, they love athletes who go on and on with tired cliches because they can just quote them and run their word-count up to make their quota for the day without really having to think of anything.

And BTW, I believe these things because one of my oldest friends has been a professional journalist for 30 years and he's told me stories you wouldn't believe about the pettiness and shallowness of our "fourth estate."

look i'm not saying he doesnt have an agenda or whatever against harbaugh, that may very well be true. but hes been doing stuff like this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before harbaugh arrived. i'm amazed people keep falling for it.
look i'm not saying he doesnt have an agenda or whatever against harbaugh, that may very well be true. but hes been doing stuff like this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before harbaugh arrived. i'm amazed people keep falling for it.

Of course, you're right. It used to be called "selling newspapers." Now, it's called "getting clicks."
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

Yeah - But how do you really feel?