There are 218 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (PS, Game 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by FL9er:
Did you realize Philip Rivers has seven kids? SEVEN?!? Looks like the only time he pulls out is from under center. Good lord.

thanks for making me spill my beer!
I will be at this game! I can't wait until Sunday, anyone know where I can buy one of those buckets hats they wear during training camp?
Originally posted by natrone06:
Originally posted by Rascal:
It might be the preseason, but this is a must-win game and we have to win big for a plethora of reasons. Like Harbaugh said, "we are done experimenting", even the 1st team will need to get some sort of rhythm going before the season starts. Two, morale, having been blown out 2 games in a row and outscored by a total of 54 points, not to mention without a single touchdown ? That is just too much even for preseason. Last but not least, they have to do it for the fans, it is another home game, is a new stadium, let's put some smiles back on people's faces.

Having said all that, let's go 9ers !!

Must win game in preseason

It's pretty simple (to me anyways lol). No injuries!!!!!! And don't show them s**t, what would be the point? Get a good look at depth without risking injury and get the hell outa there. The ''must-win game'' thing is just hilariously. GO NINERS!!!!!!
[ Edited by 49erSooner on Aug 22, 2014 at 4:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Rascal:
It might be the preseason, but this is a must-win game and we have to win big for a plethora of reasons. Like Harbaugh said, "we are done experimenting", even the 1st team will need to get some sort of rhythm going before the season starts. Two, morale, having been blown out 2 games in a row and outscored by a total of 54 points, not to mention without a single touchdown ? That is just too much even for preseason. Last but not least, they have to do it for the fans, it is another home game, is a new stadium, let's put some smiles back on people's faces.

Having said all that, let's go 9ers !!

2-1 with harbaugh in 3rd preseason game

2-0 with singletary in 3rd preseason game

win or no win, its ok imo. Staying healthy is the bigger issues to me.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
49ers shock the world and score 7 tds. peace is restored in the middle east and i have a threesome with alison brie and ariana grande.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
49ers shock the world and score 7 tds. peace is restored in the middle east and i have a threesome with alison brie and ariana grande.

Your nuts, man.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Your nuts, man.

your or you're?...two different meanings man
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Sorry, you're nuts. I like you, but not that much.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Sorry, you're nuts. I like you, but not that much.

I hope the 49ers show up Sunday and ready to play. I want to see a dominate win. Score points and be productive. I want to see Kap throw the ball 20 times and score some points! Preseason or not, I believe in chemistry. Need to show some life going into the season.

Niners!!
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
I hope the 49ers show up Sunday and ready to play. I want to see a dominate win. Score points and be productive. I want to see Kap throw the ball 20 times and score some points! Preseason or not, I believe in chemistry. Need to show some life going into the season.

Niners!!

I agree. We didn't do squat with kaep last preseason and everyone said it was because we were saving it for the real games. My ass!!! Show me the chemistry! Can't just turn it on like that

Can I watch? Or can you tag me in and when you're done?
Pete has his foot on the accelerator with the Seahawks. This is a marathon and it will end up with the last man standing. I don't think Justin, Frank, RayMac, PWillie, and the rest have forgotton how to play Championship football. No injuries, no penalties, and long drives against the Bolts, that would change the topic.

Ariana grande.......👉👌
Share 49ersWebzone