There are 160 users in the forums

Time to look at the Positives

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Injuries seem to be at a minimum. Dorsey and Williams the ones I can think of that may stay on the pup list.

A few promising players becoming available. Smelter, Hyde etc
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Injuries seem to be at a minimum. Dorsey and Williams the ones I can think of that may stay on the pup list.

A few promising players becoming available. Smelter, Hyde etc

Like I said, hope and expectation. Very few known positives.
Positives?
  • Chip Kelly, he is widely known as the offense genius and QB guru.
  • Blaine Gabbert, he will flourish under Chip.
  • OL, additional chemistry after a season on working together and there's Chip

Without a Tomsula like character, coaching staff, front office and ownership can finally work together.
Plenty of optimism and enthusiasm from players like Hyde, Bowman, the draft class and Chip.
There is positively more players that will be traded or moved on. That means we have brought in better ones so garauteed improved roster. ( I know it was a low base to start but ya gotta start somewhere).

Another positive is that they have not banned cheer leaders.
Devey is gone already
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Devey is gone already

I wish him the best for the future.

Devey is gone already

/ thread
There is positively more players that will be traded or moved on. That means we have brought in better ones so garauteed improved roster. ( I know it was a low base to start but ya gotta start somewhere).

Another positive is that they have not banned cheer leaders.

Our cheer leaders need an upgrade too.
I forgot that this was a forum. And the forty whiners sometimes dominate.

I will take off the rose colored glasses and vent too.

I forgot that this was a forum. And the forty whiners sometimes dominate.

I will take off the rose colored glasses and vent too.

I hadn't had coffee.
Our cheer leaders aren't that bad.

I stand by the other observations though until we actually see some improvements on ggame day. Which I am praying for.
[ Edited by mojave45 on May 9, 2016 at 4:40 PM ]
Devey is gone already

Very excited
Originally posted by mojave45:
I hadn't had coffee.

I stand by the other observations though until we actually see some improvements on ggame day. Which I am praying for.

All good. As long as we have fun and share the trials and tribulations of this great franchise.

There are still many positives today to be thankful as well as being realistic that this part of a rebuild.

I think it can be very easy to lose sight of the reality of the current status and quality of the team being formed.

However, I am really looking forward to the things that may surprise us earlier than the GM and Coaches (even though Chip said we will win every game) expect. (fans expect to win all the time)

Keep the faith brother.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Devey is gone already

Very excited

So is Kansas. Where are those red slippers?
Originally posted by mojave45:
I hadn't had coffee.

All good. As long as we have fun and share the trials and tribulations of this great franchise.

There are still many positives today to be thankful as well as being realistic that this part of a rebuild.

I think it can be very easy to lose sight of the reality of the current status and quality of the team being formed.

However, I am really looking forward to the things that may surprise us earlier than the GM and Coaches (even though Chip said we will win every game) expect. (fans expect to win all the time)

Keep the faith brother.

Share 49ersWebzone