There are 154 users in the forums

Do we lose our toughness if guys like Martin & Gabbert make the team? 

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Only wussies make threads about wussies being wussies even if they are not wussies then call other people wussies if they question whether wussies are wussies.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
No, but it would cool if Gabbigail / Marshmallow Marting (at least) tried to pretend to be tough
Originally posted by LVJay:
No, but it would cool if Gabbigail / Marshmallow Marting (at least) tried to pretend to be tough

LMAO
I'd expect better than for a veteran poster to make a thread like this.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by glorydayz:
What other guys do you suspect are "fake tough guys" as Richard Sherman put it, that could effect our bully brand of football?

Do the rookies bring that, or can they be taught how to play 49er football? Kaep is a beast at the QB position, plays fear free which allows him to dominate/be effective with his legs as well as his arm.

I am hoping guys like Tank & Dial will set a tone when asked to step in, seems like these guys fit in well!

Your thoughts?

no comment
We had the 3rd ranked rushing attack in the NFL last year and you choose to point to one game as your evidence show how we got pushed around last year? We had one of the best O-lines in football last year. Also, in that same Championship game you are speaking of Kap ran for 130 yards!

Yea and he also folded in the 4th. But your worried about Gabberta toughness. Let's just hope Kaep makes the next steps.
In what world do the Smiths, Davis's, Willis, Boldin, etc... all of a sudden become soft because a player makes the squad. What about Dial & Lynch? Both playing like a mean sob's from the last game and couple practices (for lynch). Those easily would outweigh any vaginas signed this offseason.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Although, if they do make the team, that prolly means that we toughened them up ... I could be reaching, but anything is possible.

I'm hoping they will become competent
great thread

i was waiting for someone to bring this up
we lose our toughness when our fans create threads like this. its a backup qb and backup lineman......smh cant believe people actually think of stuff like this. i can just imagine the OP sitting at home thinking he is on to something lol

Andy Lee looks like a total puss. Cut his ass too.
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Andy Lee looks like a total puss. Cut his ass too.

Joe Staley is a shrieker. Shrieking isn't tough. Pink slip time
  • ethan
  • Veteran
What other guys do you suspect are "fake tough guys" as Richard Sherman put it, that could effect our bully brand of football?

Do the rookies bring that, or can they be taught how to play 49er football? Kaep is a beast at the QB position, plays fear free which allows him to dominate/be effective with his legs as well as his arm.

I am hoping guys like Tank & Dial will set a tone when asked to step in, seems like these guys fit in well!

Your thoughts?

My thoughts are that both of them could squash your head like a rotten grape, gloryhole. Just because they don't run their mouth, kiss their biceps, and shoot steroids up their ass, doesn't mean they aren't "tough". On the contrary, it's the Wanksters who feel they have to dress the part and talk the part who will disappear in the crunch. Gabbert and Martin are fine with being themselves, unlike a few other guys on the team who have to adopt a tough guy pose.
They are backups. .,,
Other additions to our roster ( that will actually see the field) include Tank and Lynch. Just say those names a few times. We did not in any way whatsoever did we lose toughness. Bye
No we'll still be tough guys.

I trust our coaches will get them ready.

Gabbart's toughness isn't his problem.
Share 49ersWebzone