LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

What's the right price for trading Alex Boone?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What's the right price for trading Alex Boone?

Originally posted by Allx9er:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Idgaf! Just trade his ass already! He's becoming a distraction in the locker room now. He's good, but not great. I'm sure the players are sick and tired of answering questions about this douche holding out. Make it happen Baalke!!

No. We ain't trading him. Plus the guys in camp are focused with or without Boone.

nobody's flipping distracted

How in the world would you know that? Are you in the locker room with those guys? Of course they'll say good things on the media, it's the damn media. They gotta watch what they say in public to the media to avoid the media blowing it out of proportion and making something out of nothing. But, I bet you behind close doors some of the players are getting frustrated with this douche holding out with 2 years left on his contract.
1st Rd plus fill our soda machines for a year.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Idgaf! Just trade his ass already! He's becoming a distraction in the locker room now. He's good, but not great. I'm sure the players are sick and tired of answering questions about this douche holding out. Make it happen Baalke!!

No. We ain't trading him. Plus the guys in camp are focused with or without Boone.

nobody's flipping distracted

How in the world would you know that? Are you in the locker room with those guys? Of course they'll say good things on the media, it's the damn media. They gotta watch what they say in public to the media to avoid the media blowing it out of proportion and making something out of nothing. But, I bet you behind close doors some of the players are getting frustrated with this douche holding out with 2 years left on his contract.

And how do you know the opposite?

People have a way of leaking their frustrations, particularly in the age of social media. Until someone actually says something, your comments are pure speculation.
Damn, another day and another morning where I think I'm gonna read the news that Boone showed up to camp to get to work....

I'm beginning to agree with the sentiment of f**k Boone..... Let him lose all his money in fines, then make his as report...

The perfect scenario I would like to see happen is this....

Fine him until week 8, then when he reports, suspend him for the rest of the season for conduct detrimental to the team...

Go through the playoffs and win the Super Bowl without him, and suspend him from all team activities until next season....

Only thing worse than being a greedy motherf**ker is being an unappreciative greedy motherf**ker...

F U Boone...
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Nonsense!

He's not a distraction.

AND there is no way we are trading him.

In fact he's their friend and they all realize it's a business decision on Boone's part.

The people who are really uptight about it are in the Zone.

I don't feel he'll be in camp at all but sometime early in the season.

Why take a chance on getting hurt during camp?

It'll all work itself out.

Well if that's the case. Everybody should hold out of camp because they're all taking a chance of getting hurt. Everybody should just report on week 1 and play the regular season.

I should have elaborated.

I'm talking about Boone and IMO the main reason he's not reporting. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

He's trying to get more $$ and if he gets hurt in camp his chances of getting more $$ go down the toilet.
Two firsts from Tampa. They have NO OGs as starters, and their OTs are iffy. Two firsts , Tampa...if you want to trade boone. Otherwise, "F" no.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Two firsts from Tampa. They have NO OGs as starters, and their OTs are iffy. Two firsts , Tampa...if you want to trade boone. Otherwise, "F" no.

two firsts? Who could say no to that?!!!
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:

two firsts? Who could say no to that?!!!

Share 49ersWebzone