LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

49ers should have regular preseason joint practices with...

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers should have regular preseason joint practices with...

seahawks so we can find out what peds they're using.
Yeah the advantages for the teams other than the raiders are:

Ravens - family ties, preps team(s) for travel (whoever is visiting)

Cowboys - increases meetings between old rivals, even if it's for just the preseason; potential for tapping the LA market

Chargers - closest CA opponent whose fans are relatively benign, Niners have a BIG following down south
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
seahawks so we can find out what peds they're using.

Both teams would enter regular season with no more than a handful of starters. Brutal... injury list would be long
The obvious choice is Seadderal just to see how long it takes before Crab and Sherm actually come to blows. Would also like to see VD stand up to Chancellor and punk his ass.
teams in the same division don't play in the preseason...its the reason why the niners have always played since the 2002 realignment SD, KC, DEN then (since the OAK games were stopped in 2011) some random, tho still relatively close team (DAL, HOU, GB, MIN, NO, etc), every preseason
pencil me in for i dont care
The Florida Marlins
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
pencil me in for i dont care

Originally posted by ninerjok:
The obvious choice is Seadderal just to see how long it takes before Crab and Sherm actually come to blows. Would also like to see VD stand up to Chancellor and punk his ass.

No need for Crab to waste his time on Sherman. It only feeds his stupid ego. He will get his once he had a bad year. Players fall fast in this league, especially corners.

As for Chancellor, from what I've seen, he seems like a mild mannered and nice guy. Not a fan of the hits he's put on Davis, but I doubt there is any bad blood between the two, other than the team rivalry.
Share 49ersWebzone