LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

2014/15 Season Full Game Thread *Cardinals game Up*

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It helped, thank you very much. 720p is good enough for my case ;)
Originally posted by Gore_21:
A couple things to help you guys out. When you first click play that is an ad that comes up you see the top right corner that is how many second you have to wait before the video will play. Just leave it instead of clicking on anything. Once the video is playing you will see the little setting gear.

The menu bar the first thing is the volume of course, 1st and 2nd buttons dont worry about, 3th is a gear that is what you need, the 4th is the maximize screen to go full screen. So click that 3rd button, the gear. Then you will see a 1080p greyed out on the 2nd line on the left. They dont upload in 1080p so no way to get that. You will want to click the white lettering to the right of it thats 720p. Then click ok which is the left button on the bottom, the right is cancel. It should automatically load in the better quality. I know one of the preseason games they had 1080p and 720p greyed out so best was 480p (3rd lettering) but most games should have 720p.

And the reason they upload to a japenese site is because it's far less of a chance the nfl will find it to take it down. We had guys in the past upload to youtube and they were taken down all the time.

Thanks, This is a helpful tip. Dramatically changed the quality.

BTW it looks like the server of that site is located in US.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Good win for us... it was a win where the ball was really bouncing our way..

But I'll take that on any given Sunday!!
did the games all get taken down? none of the youku game links work
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
no worky
working for me
Originally posted by xcfan:
no worky

Bears game up and I contacted them on Twitter and told them the other games were down and they said they will be fixed ASAP
bump for update
hahaha pigs.

updated
Thanks for contacting them the other games are working for me now. Also, nice to have a game that you actually want to re-watch. I didn't even want to bother with the Bears or Cards it was such a joke.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 30, 2014 at 12:54 AM ]
updated
Damn, dude, you're alright.

Thanks for not hosting on Youtube too.
bump for update
Share 49ersWebzone