LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

Jeff Garcia Wants to Back Up Kaepernick?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LarryT1974:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
well. If kap didn't get chamionship for straight in 2 yrs by 2015 and 2016.. I will quit here.. I will laughing that 49ers fans and crack49 and Marvin are still love kap.. then fine with me.. I will back off here..

What??? English bro.....English.

U do called me bro?.. ah ok.. I alway got mad at kap! He is f**kin suck that called bad decisions and idiot to manager clock. I am not happy so much! He needs more practice alot about throw the target and smart decision if he don't learn then we will dumb waste to pay him alot moneys! If he don't get a championship in 2015 years then another years of 2016? Then I will blame s**t on crack49 and Marvin and some of 49ers fans too. But I don't want argued of here. I better will quit here but I decide when yet.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
buzz=fraud.yes i doed called much fraud buzz
I have no idea what you just said.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by XponentialChaos:
Krispy Kremes...let's get a box.

more like

Krispee Kriiiiiieeeemes.......letsgetabox.

it was......"Krispy Kremes......mmmmmmmmmmmmm, let's get a box".....

so embarrassing...
Is this even a post. The man is 44 and his game was based around his mobility. Lol!!! He had no arm in his prime!!!! I remember Jeff was famous for the jump pass. I wonder what would have happened had we gotten him earlier although Young was still playing so probably nothing. He really turned back the clock with the Eagles during that playoff run when McNabb got hurt. Best I had ever seen him look. I never thought he was SB caliber but it would have been nice to hold onto him and TO. It got ugly for a while after Dr. York dismantled the team and handed things over to BWs hand picked replacement in Terry Donahue.
Originally posted by cciowa:

If u called me fraud.. I aaccepted it. If Rams will make a wins at 9-7 or 10-6 that means nope playoff.. And Kap will not get a championship for 2 years in straight (2015 and 2016).. wanna bet? Then I can called you retarded?!? Wanna bet?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

If u called me fraud.. I aaccepted it. If Rams will make a wins at 9-7 or 10-6 that means nope playoff.. And Kap will not get a championship for 2 years in straight (2015 and 2016).. wanna bet? Then I can called you retarded?!? Wanna bet?

if you called can me retarded, i will provide pictures showing i am not,, can you do the same?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
I don't want Jeff Garcia for backup!. He is not chamionship and not great a leader! I am not interested in him.. I know him 49ers team for long time ago..
49ers trading should Kap for Bradford. Bradford is championship. Garcia has no zero rings. No good is being Garcia . But except hot wife.

I know Garcia has hot wife but who care?! He is suck cuz he is not good games at chamionship!

Most of 49ers fans shock me but they loved kap! They want me to be patient if kap will get chamionship? .. I doubt it.. I have respect the 49ers fans..

"Kaepernick tried to hit Cleveland once in the back of the end zone in 7-on-7 drills only to see the pass tipped an intercepted"

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2014/08/09/6617260/49ers-at-ravens-first-brother.html#storylink=cpy

well. If kap didn't get chamionship for straight in 2 yrs by 2015 and 2016.. I will quit here.. I will laughing that 49ers fans and crack49 and Marvin are still love kap.. then fine with me.. I will back off here..

no worries, 49ers will bring home the 6th by then

if you called can me retarded, i will provide pictures showing i am not,, can you do the same?

I do the same? Don't copy my word.. U don't have to explain.. what the idiot! If kap will get a championship then I will be retard. . U undy it? U don't have to explain that clear!
Originally posted by LarryT1974:

What??? English bro.....English.

Um . . . Buzz . . . put the bong down Buzz . . . put the bong down and go outside for a few minutes of fresh air! You're over-Buzzed!
[ Edited by rkshanny on Aug 10, 2014 at 12:08 PM ]

Originally posted by CWin4949:

more like

so embarrassing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uElq4Kllvlk
Originally posted by CWin4949:

more like

so embarrassing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uElq4Kllvlk

the rest of that feature was funny as well... I think he was asking for a stick of gum....lol.

it's not so embarrassing...actually I like when players like Jeff and Tom Brady are comfortable in their own skin...and are just be themselves...(although Jeff does try to use his deep serious voice alot..lol)

I mean this guy Tom Brady..

[ Edited by Afrikan on Aug 10, 2014 at 1:37 PM ]
Call him...
Yuup after two games of this...I think it is at least time to kick some tires.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
He can't be any worse than who we have backing up kap now
Share 49ersWebzone