LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

Jeff Garcia Wants to Back Up Kaepernick?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
I don't want Jeff Garcia for backup!. He is not chamionship and not great a leader! I am not interested in him.. I know him 49ers team for long time ago..
49ers trading should Kap for Bradford. Bradford is championship. Garcia has no zero rings. No good is being Garcia . But except hot wife.

I know Garcia has hot wife but who care?! He is suck cuz he is not good games at chamionship!

Most of 49ers fans shock me but they loved kap! They want me to be patient if kap will get chamionship? .. I doubt it.. I have respect the 49ers fans..

"Kaepernick tried to hit Cleveland once in the back of the end zone in 7-on-7 drills only to see the pass tipped an intercepted"

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2014/08/09/6617260/49ers-at-ravens-first-brother.html#storylink=cpy
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'd be all for it. It would be cool to see Garcia in a 49ers uni again.
"we must protect his hoooouse".... -Jeff Garthia
Originally posted by Kolohe:

well then we might as well bring back Rattay!

beat him out once before AND WILL BEAT HIM OUT AGAIN!!!!

THE RAT MAN Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooootch!
as a QB Coach!
Krispy Kremes...let's get a box.
Jeff Garcia > A steaming pile of s**t > Gabbert

I'm all for it. Bring him in.
Originally posted by XponentialChaos:
Krispy Kremes...let's get a box.

more like

Krispee Kriiiiiieeeemes.......letsgetabox.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Aug 9, 2014 at 9:48 PM ]
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
I don't want Jeff Garcia for backup!. He is not chamionship and not great a leader! I am not interested in him.. I know him 49ers team for long time ago..
49ers trading should Kap for Bradford. Bradford is championship. Garcia has no zero rings. No good is being Garcia . But except hot wife.

I know Garcia has hot wife but who care?! He is suck cuz he is not good games at chamionship!

Most of 49ers fans shock me but they loved kap! They want me to be patient if kap will get chamionship? .. I doubt it.. I have respect the 49ers fans..

"Kaepernick tried to hit Cleveland once in the back of the end zone in 7-on-7 drills only to see the pass tipped an intercepted"

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2014/08/09/6617260/49ers-at-ravens-first-brother.html#storylink=cpy

well. If kap didn't get chamionship for straight in 2 yrs by 2015 and 2016.. I will quit here.. I will laughing that 49ers fans and crack49 and Marvin are still love kap.. then fine with me.. I will back off here..
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Aug 9, 2014 at 9:47 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
more like

Krispee Kriiiiiieeeemes.......letsgetabox.

• -AC-
  • Veteran
Kap looked more confident and appeared to make better decisions during his first eight starts... It's no coincidence that he was on the sidelines in between series looking over game photos with Alex Smith in his ear the majority of the time during those eight starts... I believe the staff overlooked this last season and we all saw the results... I don't know what Garcia has left in the tank, but if he can help out Kap during game situations, I'm all for giving Garcia a spot on the team...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

i think they would give him a workout but only for sentimental reasons. and that is only if they have a few hours to kill in their busy schedule. not sure if the team wants to run the risk that a 44 year old garcia may be better than the young guys they got here
lol.......
I wish they could bring him in as something. Assistant QB coach or whatever. He is all intensity and I think he would really help Kaep's development. We keep bringing in the wrong kinds of backups. Guys that have been in the league a short time and had no success. I would love to have an older backup that has played for years and can take the mental reps and transfer knowledge to Kaep. Garcia is much too old to be that guy but he would be perfect in the mentor type role IMO.
[ Edited by kgizzle4081 on Aug 10, 2014 at 8:35 AM ]
well. If kap didn't get chamionship for straight in 2 yrs by 2015 and 2016.. I will quit here.. I will laughing that 49ers fans and crack49 and Marvin are still love kap.. then fine with me.. I will back off here..

What??? English bro.....English.
Share 49ersWebzone