LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Realistically, How many games do you think Aldon should/will be suspended for?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Realistically, How many games do you think Aldon should/will be suspended for?

Originally posted by midrdan:
Aldon Smith will be suspended for 11 games. Goodell will suspend him for the year, less the five from last year.

Four incidents, two involving alcohol, one involving guns and violence, one involving a bomb threat. It's like the guy went from being a danger to himself and another car full of people, to a danger to a house full of people, to a danger to an entire plane or airport. What is he going to do next, release the ebola virus in Seattle?

I'll give this a 6/10. I mean, you started trolling really well, but your "analysis" became flat and stale right around the second paragraph. Next time, don't copy other trolls. Try to find your own troll lane and once you do I'm sure you'll really shine.

Also, I noticed some shakiness in the dismount. Aldon releasing Ebola in Seattle? Worth a chuckle, but not much more than that.

Better luck next time.
Aldon Smith will be suspended for 11 games. Goodell will suspend him for the year, less the five from last year.

Four incidents, two involving alcohol, one involving guns and violence, one involving a bomb threat. It's like the guy went from being a danger to himself and another car full of people, to a danger to a house full of people, to a danger to an entire plane or airport. What is he going to do next, release the ebola virus in Seattle?

Next is world peace....Jesus was considered a menace and payed the price

we can only hope!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
108 games reduced to 4.
Once aldon walked into the room...Goodell decided to suspend himself for 4 games
rumor is its 6-8 games
suspend 6 games, including 5 served in rehab. So 1 more game. And then that's it. Also, if Aldon repeats, he is done for season. And I bet that is a condition...so goodell goes easy on the time away. That is a big stick to go along with the carrot.
dp*
[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Aug 8, 2014 at 6:36 PM ]
  • -AC-
  • Veteran
5 games...
  • bors
  • Veteran
If Ray rice can get away with 2 games then Aldon should receive the same

When is Roger God expected to make his ruling?
Originally posted by NJNiner:
I fear that after all the crap Goodell took from the public about the two game suspension of Ray Rice that he may use Aldon to set things straight and hit him with a much larger suspension and that would suck!

I voted 2 because if he gets none I am concerned that Aldon isn't smart enough to learn from the mistake, but what you said is what concerns me more than anything. What we think he should get and what RG thinks are 2 totally different things. I just hope he counts the convictions as 1 instead of 5.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
rumor is its 6-8 games

I hate rumors. I just hope that it is wrong in the proper direction. 8 games would be the worst possible, no way is it more than that.
1quarter. Aldon will have 4.75 games as a credit towards his next f**k up
I'm telling you. The more games he suspends Aldon, the more he minimizes wife beatings. O-1 games suspended. Watch!
Share 49ersWebzone