Nick Moody

Bruce Ellington

Losers

Blaine Gabbert

Mike Purcell

Daryl Morris

Jewel Hampton

agree with all....
Id like to add McDonald S. Johnson I really like our weapons 2 TE sets should be lethal and Im hoping for more 3 WR sets!!!!

O Line concerns me a great deal, only 1/2 our D out there so I feel like we can still be solid there.
The Good:
Ellington
Hyde
Dial
Tank
D. Johnson

The Bad:
Martin
Purcell
D Line (outside Dial and Tank, they got pushed around a bit)
Hampton
Linebackers
Secondary

The Ugly:
Gabbert gets his own category. Fuuuuggglllyyy.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Looney looked like crap, where's all the praise for him again??

I dont know what the coaches and beat reporters are seeing but somebody is full of s**t.
Keep Johnson and go get another QB nowwwww
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CWin4949:
LOSERS:

Seattle's DB's....

Refs calling everything in the 3 games I've watched....

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
3. McDonald made a catch.

2 CATCHES!
Originally posted by Magzarillious:

Orton! Hell Tebow could do better then what we saw today.
Originally posted by Raul98:
Winners the new kpix pre season announcers ted robison and tim ryan.

They're as good as anything Fox or CBS puts out on Sunday's . . . and they're homers. It's the best of both worlds.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Originally posted by Magzarillious:

Orton! Hell Tebow could do better then what we saw today.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
LOOKED OK
Dial and Tank - played ok but can't call them winners the way the d line was dominated the entire game.
Cook - 50/50. Made a int but was totally lost on the pass to the end zone luckily the wr couldn't stay in bounds.
Ward and Johnson both looked alright

TERRIBLE
Gabbert was so bad we really couldn't get a look at the wr's.
Martin - not a good player.
passing offense as a whole

LOOKED GOOD
Ellington looked real good on returns
Mcdonald looked good
Hyde looked good

That's the most unbiased post in here imo. Dial and Tank showed flashes but they're essentially rookies and like all rookies - need to improve a lot before they can be counted to contribute consistently.

Hyde looks awesome.
Joe Looney looked fine he had one bad play where he just got beat. Boone got beat at times to I think you guys forget that he wasn't as dominate as your memories would like you to think. Now Martin on the other hand SUCKS! He needs to be cut soon before he hurts himself. Hyde was impressive and so was Dontae Johnson. You can tell Ward is a playmaker and Dial and Carradine were beasts. Borland looked ok he should get better. Impressive open field tackle on special teams I think he's a little faster than people give him credit for. Chris Cook looked lost nice break on the pick but his awareness in Madden would be a 39. A better QB and WR would have had 6. Skov looked slow. Netter was crap. I hope Seymour or Phillip can play T cause Martin can't. Bethel Thompson and Gabbert were ugly although I think Gabbert will get better. Hampton and Smith looked ordinary just like last year. I wanted to see Winston. Not impressed with Dobbs or Okoye and of course both got hurt. I don't want to see Dial or Carradine playing all game again this preseason we need them so the 49ers need to figure something out. The broadcaster Ryan said Purcell was having a good camp. Really??? Anyone else hear that??? I thought he was a step above Martin with his play tonight. Craig Dahl sucks but he's our only back up S with experience that isn't just a special teamer. I really liked Ellington's play he looks real good. Patton looked ok and McDonald is tough to get down as long as he catches the ball. Carrier looked good better than Celek anyway. I hope Celek stays hurt for right now so we can see more of Carrier. All in all I think we have a lot of really good young players and mixed with the vets we should have a very dangerous team. Harbaugh and the other coaches have to figure out how we get through three more preseason games without having to play the good players to much so they don't expose them to injury. Very excited though I think we have some talented youth on this team.
This is why all these reportings of so and so Is going well in camp will be taken with a grain of salt. Gabbert was having a good camp and he looked like he didn't belong in the NFL
Hyde looked very good and explosive. Vance looks more comfortable than last year. Ward was around the ball but looked lost. DL as a whole looked awful. Tank is a keeper. Only the starting secondary played on defense with Brock being the exemption.Dial and Ellington were impressive. Dial should start at NT. At least the first team offense moved the ball. All in all awful performance and I'm glad. Now let's get to work
[ Edited by filthyrich49er on Aug 7, 2014 at 8:21 PM ]
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
This is why all these reportings of so and so Is going well in camp will be taken with a grain of salt. Gabbert was having a good camp and he looked like he didn't belong in the NFL

Gabbert is a strong practice player. He just sucks in games.
Share 49ersWebzone