There are 210 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (PS, Game 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Game time!!! �Ÿ™Œï¿½Ÿ™Œï¿½Ÿ™Œ

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by Chronoless:
Hello Niners fan, Broncos fan here. Just wanna wish you guys all a great game and hope it competitive, I really don't mind if you guys win, I just hope everyone on your team and our team come out of the game just fine. Best Wishes on Sunday.

I rather have Denver fans on here rather then Cawk fans,stay classy n we all can be 1 happy family

The only thing I hate about the Broncos is that they didn't beat the Seahawks in the Superbowl.
I couldn't stand Elway when he played for,the Broncos.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/maioccos-10-49ers-watch-vs-denver
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chronoless:
Hello Niners fan, Broncos fan here. Just wanna wish you guys all a great game and hope it competitive, I really don't mind if you guys win, I just hope everyone on your team and our team come out of the game just fine. Best Wishes on Sunday.

floyd little number 44 was some kind of a great back for you.. i like to go old school with opposing fans when they come on here
No injuries!!!!
It's going to be weird seeing the 49 era at home in a stadium not called candlestick.
[ Edited by linkboy on Aug 17, 2014 at 11:50 AM ]
Originally posted by TheSilverFox1971:
I couldn't stand Elway when he played for,the Broncos.

This
Maiocco Reports that 10 NFL and 2 CFL teams have scouts at today's game. Seacawks' John Schneider is only GM present. Seadderal trolling so hard for our eventual leftovers.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSilverFox1971:
No injuries!!!!

i just want to see improvement from everyone from last week to this week

All I want to say is screw you charter (both TV and internet just went out, second time in 3 days).
Originally posted by linkboy:
All I want to say is screw you charter (both TV and internet just went out, second time in 3 days).

damn that sux. hope it gets up and going for the game for you...
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Originally posted by linkboy:

damn that sux. hope it gets up and going for the game for you...

Had DirecTV, but the wife suspended it while I was deployed and went back to cable (pissed about that as well). Now I have to deal with this crap.
  • Phil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Game time!!! �Ÿ™Œï¿½Ÿ™Œï¿½Ÿ™Œ

Thats a great picture. Just look at that grass! I can imagine Richard Sherman's facemask being full of that nice green grass soon enough.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Maiocco Reports that 10 NFL and 2 CFL teams have scouts at today's game. Seacawks' John Schneider is only GM present. Seadderal trolling so hard for our eventual leftovers.

Yes. F dem punk a$$ bi**hes
Share 49ersWebzone