LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (PS, Game 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sizzle86:
Headed to the game tomorrow. Bart to bus. Does anyone know if VTA express buses take cash?

take the express AC bus from Fremont
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
take the express AC bus from Fremont

Is that the same as the 251 Fremont bart?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
No injuries
GAMEDAY FERRETS!

?list=PLknf8sHm_yZeQs3eZI7quH0tA9QECVfRe
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Chronoless:
Hello Niners fan, Broncos fan here. Just wanna wish you guys all a great game and hope it competitive, I really don't mind if you guys win, I just hope everyone on your team and our team come out of the game just fine. Best Wishes on Sunday.

Welcome! Here's to a clean, good game.

This
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
No injuries

Game day
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Hello Niners fan, Broncos fan here. Just wanna wish you guys all a great game and hope it competitive, I really don't mind if you guys win, I just hope everyone on your team and our team come out of the game just fine. Best Wishes on Sunday.

here's to NO injuries

p.s., I don't think anyone who knows a thing about football cares who wins a preseason game. it's all about evaluation talent. Oh, except for raider fans, they care, a lot.

And Hawk fans.

Cheers Bronco fan.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
We're not even gonna play Kap on Sunday, gonna go straight to Gabber for the whole first half

I'd go for this idea.

Since the 49ers and Broncos play each other this season, maybe prevent the DEN defense from seeing Kap's arm live.

I forgot we play them this year. I think they beat Seattle in their first preseason game. I hope we are competitive, even though both sides won't give much away in this game.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
No injuries

I'll be sacrificing a BuzzB effigy to the football gods today to grant us immunity from injuries this sunday. I hope it works!

Hello friend. As you know, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Lets go Niners!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
It's Game Day!
Game time!!! 🙌🙌🙌

I rather have Denver fans on here rather then Cawk fans,stay classy n we all can be 1 happy family

Share 49ersWebzone