There are 184 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (PS, Game 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Chronoless:
Hello Niners fan, Broncos fan here. Just wanna wish you guys all a great game and hope it competitive, I really don't mind if you guys win, I just hope everyone on your team and our team come out of the game just fine. Best Wishes on Sunday.

here's to NO injuries

p.s., I don't think anyone who knows a thing about football cares who wins a preseason game. it's all about evaluation talent. Oh, except for raider fans, they care, a lot.
Hello Niners fan, Broncos fan here. Just wanna wish you guys all a great game and hope it competitive, I really don't mind if you guys win, I just hope everyone on your team and our team come out of the game just fine. Best Wishes on Sunday.

Welcome! Here's to a clean, good game.

cheers bro. not really worried about the outcome of the game, just injury free as you stated.
Yep.. just get the youth some needed snaps and get out of this healthy. In fact I wouldn't mind if the starters who play came out after 1 drive.

no injuries, all that matters

cuz we'll see you fools in the regular season when it matters
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
here's to NO injuries

p.s., I don't think anyone who knows a thing about football cares who wins a preseason game. it's all about evaluation talent. Oh, except for raider fans, they care, a lot.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Well as a team in the AFC, losing to anyone in the NFC West is a learning process for us, getting killed by shehawks have made us better, I think we can beat everyone in the AFC, As long as we don't get killed in the regular season with our improve defense, losing to you guys in the regular season is fine, since we know if we make it back, it will be you guys or the seahawks.

anyways if we do make it back and play you guys I know if would be dumb to not expect to win, but like we told all seahawks fans, the better team always wins in the big game even if we get killed.

Heres to a great season, and trash talk won't start unless we see you in the superbowl (or if we make it), because we as fan know the 2 games we can 75% of the time mark as a lost.

here's to NO injuries

you forgot Seahawks too
[ Edited by Chronoless on Aug 16, 2014 at 8:04 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
We're not even gonna play Kap on Sunday, gonna go straight to Gabber for the whole first half

I'd go for this idea.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
Surprise player of the game : Blaine Gabbert.

That would be nice!

• thl408
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
We're not even gonna play Kap on Sunday, gonna go straight to Gabber for the whole first half

I'd go for this idea.

Since the 49ers and Broncos play each other this season, maybe prevent the DEN defense from seeing Kap's arm live.
I don't know what it is, as a teen I remember being so excited to see preseason football. I couldn't sleep and the clock would turn so slow that it seemed like the games would never start.

Now I just cringe and watch with caution, worried about some crazy injury impacting the season. I realize though if it is going to happen, it's not going to matter if I watch it or not. So I might as well enjoy it. It's 49er football and there are many young guys getting a shot at making this talented roster.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Well as a team in the AFC, losing to anyone in the NFC West is a learning process for us, getting killed by shehawks have made us better, I think we can beat everyone in the AFC, As long as we don't get killed in the regular season with our improve defense, losing to you guys in the regular season is fine, since we know if we make it back, it will be you guys or the seahawks.

anyways if we do make it back and play you guys I know if would be dumb to not expect to win, but like we told all seahawks fans, the better team always wins in the big game even if we get killed.

Heres to a great season, and trash talk won't start unless we see you in the superbowl (or if we make it), because we as fan know the 2 games we can 75% of the time mark as a lost.

here's to NO injuries

you forgot Seahawks too

I'm pretty confident we'll see you guys in the big game this season
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
I don't know what it is, as a teen I remember being so excited to see preseason football. I couldn't sleep and the clock would turn so slow that it seemed like the games would never start.

Now I just cringe and watch with caution, worried about some crazy injury impacting the season. I realize though if it is going to happen, it's not going to matter if I watch it or not. So I might as well enjoy it. It's 49er football and there are many young guys getting a shot at making this talented roster.

I love the first preseason game, it's like the unofficial return to football...then after that I just can't wait until week one
Headed to the game tomorrow. Bart to bus. Does anyone know if VTA express buses take cash?
Share 49ersWebzone