There are 267 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD (PS, Game 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
Can't wait to see Blaine Gabbert tear it up!

we note should trade to get championship for bradford
Originally posted by 228niner:
Watching NFL AM they just showed the SB highlights between us and Baltimore, I'm pissed off now, ready for football season and yes on that last play Crabtree was held!!!! Let's Go NINERS!!!

I love how they never show the OTHER angle (from the sidelines) were you can see the full "wrap up" job on Crabtree with the ref standing there starring at it.
ChampionshipOMGBBQ
No more injuries please!
Gonna open a bottle of our 92 pt Paso Bordo(Cab/Syrah), grill a nice ribeye, baked potato...load 'em and float 'em with cheddar, sour cream, chives and bacon crunched up...some nice garden green beans, and ...thank God for letting me live to see another yr of the 49ers.

Amp, like you, I am anxious to see the same guys for the same reasons. Truly don't want to have to see Gabbert during the season as that would be bad news. But am curious to see how he has done since his last stop, which was ultra bad. Also the DBs, esp DJ as well as Ward, and then Ellington on pass routes, PR, KR, or whatever. Dial and Tank kind of on the top of the list too, and I hope Okoye impresses, not depresses us.

I guess I am curious as to how romn calls the game besides. I have a barf bag nearby, just in case.
  • thl408
So tired of the offseason. I am ready for some 49er football!
Finally!

Getting off a little early to go home and fire up the grill. Going to cook some nice ribeyeys, jalepenos wrapped in bacon, baked potatoes, and beans. Then going to drink on some Shiner Bock and get ready to see the 49ers play. This is easily the most wonderful time of the year!

oh, and please no injuries.
Want to see Hyde, Gabbert, Ward, and Ellington tear it up tonight.

Edit: Should add Looney as well cause it effects the Boone situation.
[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Aug 7, 2014 at 11:05 AM ]
  • Jiks
There was a promo code for NFL preseason live floating around. Anybody have it by chance?
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
There was a promo code for NFL preseason live floating around. Anybody have it by chance?

DTV25

• Jiks
Originally posted by Disp:
DTV25

Got it thanks!
Originally posted by cciowa:

Geeze Commisioner Gordon why dont you just climb up on the roof and light the " Buzz signal".
Wondering if it will be loud.
Originally posted by eamjr10:
Finally!

Getting off a little early to go home and fire up the grill. Going to cook some nice ribeyeys, jalepenos wrapped in bacon, baked potatoes, and beans. Then going to drink on some Shiner Bock and get ready to see the 49ers play. This is easily the most wonderful time of the year!

oh, and please no injuries.

Nice! wish I could get off early but I'll be recording it.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by cciowa:

Geeze Commisioner Gordon why dont you just climb up on the roof and light the " Buzz signal".
good one philly!
Share 49ersWebzone