There are 176 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Unofficial 49ers vs. Ravens Preseason Tailgate

For those who are attending the game in Baltimore on Thursday, the three DMV-area Niner Empire Chapters are hosting a tailgate in Lot O. This isn't an official Zone thing, or something I'm hosting, but all are welcome!

I will be there! I may bring couple of people, most of them being 49ers fans and some of them from my school. Hopefully that is okay, we will bring beer
I will be attending the game via my flatscreen HDTV
Is the game going to be nationally televised? I've been off the news grid lately. Thanks in advance.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSilverFox1971:
Is the game going to be nationally televised? I've been off the news grid lately. Thanks in advance.

NFL network
Originally posted by jimrat:
NFL network

Kewl.......thanks much!
Originally posted by rajaking:
I will be there! I may bring couple of people, most of them being 49ers fans and some of them from my school. Hopefully that is okay, we will bring beer

Cool bring as many people as you want.
I'll be coming to the game, but probably not tailgating since i'm bringing my 4 y/o with me. Thanks for the invite dude
Going to see pre season game isn't even worth it. Especially the 1st one. I'd rather stop at MD live and gamble.
The game will be televised on ABC in the DC area.
Rubs? Amir?
Originally posted by Janitor:
I'll be coming to the game, but probably not tailgating since i'm bringing my 4 y/o with me. Thanks for the invite dude

Ha fair enough
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Rubs? Amir?

Rubs told me before he's going to be at the game, not sure what his pre-game plan is
We pretty deep in the area in general. Maybe we can put together a watch party somewhere one sunday.
Originally posted by lamontb:
We pretty deep in the area in general. Maybe we can put together a watch party somewhere one sunday.

Amir and I went to this one spot in Adams Morgan that's a Niner bar and had a big group of fans. We should do it up there one Sunday.