LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

Countdown to Opening Day: 49ers vs. Cowboys (Sept. 7): IT'S GAMEDAY!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We have to win this game, this is going to be like a playoff game for me.
  • CMIO
Absolutely hate the Cowboys. Cost is 2 rings in the 90s and Romo just irks me.

We best hand out a thrashing. I don't even want it to be close, and I'll be looking forward to the countless " the sky is falling in Jerry world " segments on Espn and nfl network the next day
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 20, 2014 at 12:13 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
18 days
Originally posted by CMIO:
Absolutely hate the Cowboys. Cost is 2 rings in the 90s and Romo just irks me.

We best hand out a thrashing. I don't even want it to be close, and I'll be looking forward to the countless " the sky is falling in Jerry world " segments on Espn and nfl network the next day

It will be a thrashing and the media will be ripping JJ up and down when the Cowboys fail miserably on both sides of the ball. I honestly see a game where the defense scores points that only cascade into more with Romo trying to play catch up.
Originally posted by mayo49:
18 days

wooooooooooooooooo
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
17 days
  • Phil
  • Veteran
We need these early games and we absolutely cannot lose to the weaker teams this season. Although we should run against Dallas' D I think we need to get into a rhythm in our passing game early. I hope we can score a couple 2 or 3 TD's early with the passing game and run Hyde some to wind the clock down. Perfect case scenario. On to Chicago the next week with some confidence going into the game. One week at a time.
Originally posted by Phil:
We need these early games and we absolutely cannot lose to the weaker teams this season. Although we should run against Dallas' D I think we need to get into a rhythm in our passing game early. I hope we can score a couple 2 or 3 TD's early with the passing game and run Hyde some to wind the clock down. Perfect case scenario. On to Chicago the next week with some confidence going into the game. One week at a time.

I say we pound the rock against Dallas. Gore and Hyde should get about 80-90 yards a piece. It's how you offset Dallas and Chicago's quick strike offenses.
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Aug 21, 2014 at 12:28 AM ]

• Phil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I say we pound the rock against Dallas. Gore and Hyde should get about 80-90 yards a piece. It's how you offset Dallas and Chicago's quick strike offenses.

Ya but I'm hoping we can get an early lead. Run more after a nice lead so Romo has to pass and pass often that way our secondary can get tested safely while our passing game gets in a grove early on. Go up quick in the first quarter with 2 TD's and then pound the rock. That's my wish for every game actually. lol
[ Edited by Phil on Aug 21, 2014 at 2:42 AM ]
Can't wait!!!!! I don't see us having problems with Dallas. I think their D is going to be ugly.
All I care about is beating Seattle.
I put up my 49er flag on my Blazer, driving around town showing off my Niner pride . Cowboy fans at work are talking so much crap, we have to win this game!
Ya but I'm hoping we can get an early lead. Run more after a nice lead so Romo has to pass and pass often that way our secondary can get tested safely while our passing game gets in a grove early on. Go up quick in the first quarter with 2 TD's and then pound the rock. That's my wish for every game actually. lol

lmao, true that
Share 49ersWebzone