LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

L'Damian Washington

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
benchpress (8 reps)

Shermy the Hermy can hold him with his pinky...
Originally posted by Raul98:
Baldwin being cut officially (not that it wasn't already) makes the AJ Jenkins pick a complete waste of a pick. I knew AJ Jenkins was garbage but i thought Baldwin had some potential to bad things didn't work out for him here.

AJ will have a breakout year next season. Book It!
This is an interesting pickup. . . . .

IMHO, I'm not so sure this kid is just a "camp body"
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Baldwin being cut officially (not that it wasn't already) makes the AJ Jenkins pick a complete waste of a pick. I knew AJ Jenkins was garbage but i thought Baldwin had some potential to bad things didn't work out for him here.

AJ will have a breakout year next season. Book It!

Ya 12 catches for 73 yards
Every new player I'm not familiar with is a superstar until proven otherwise. Great trade.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
this....freakin nfl allowing SEA dbs to hold...

Let's hope the league stays true to their word with the new rules... if they hold true and flag a lot, Shermaphrodite is good as dead out there (burnt toast)
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Quest4six:
I'm actually really excited about this. I think it shows what kind of weapons we are bringing in for Kaep.
Maybe Roman finally realized that we need more than big slow guys. Personally I thought Washington would benefit more in a spread than our offense, but I think he is the perfect backup for Stevie.
Baalke continues to amaze me
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

2012 draft looks suckier and suckier.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Phoenix, you kill me sometimes. I got a good laugh out of that.

So now SEA will have two Baldwins?

Did we save money?

• buck
  • Veteran
Cutting Baldwin gives us 645,000 in cap money. Not sure what Washington will make.

Basically it was a wasted pick the moment we selected AJ. He turned out to be a scrub, so it's no surprise we could only get another scrub in return for him.
Originally posted by buck:
Cutting Baldwin gives us 645,000 in cap money. Not sure what Washington will make.

$5,000, 3 coupons for half-priced footlong sandwiches at Subway, 10x10 poster of Jose Cortez, signed by Mike Cofer and a bus ticket back to a U.S. city of his choosing after he's cut?
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Aug 3, 2014 at 11:31 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
$5,000, 3 coupons for half-priced footlong sandwiches at Subway, 10x10 poster of Jose Cortez, signed by Mike Cofer and a bus ticket back to a U.S. city of his choosing after he's cut?

lol
Washington is really raw, but he has the goods to make a team. He has an AJ Jenkins frame but mentally he is the polar opposite. Hard worker, dedicated and wants to very much play football. Ive seen everygame hes played at MIssouri, being im from there. He has real talent. I was a bit surprised he didnt get drafted. really hope he makes the practice squad.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
can not be any worse than baldwin. if the kid just wants to work hard and bust his ass in practice, we have already gotten more out of him than we ever got out of baldwin. he has a chance to play alot of ball in the preseason with lloyd and crabs out for a while
Share 49ersWebzone