LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Which player would be a bigger lose to their respective team

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which player would be a bigger lose to their respective team

Sherman is one of, if not the best corner in the game.
Crabtree is a very good receiver, but not even in the conversation as one of the best receivers in the league.
Boldin and Stevie Johnson are a lot closer to Crabtree than any of Seattle's other corners are to Sherman.

The answer is Sherman... and its not close.
sherm is a top 2 or 3 corner, the teams entire attitude comes from him and he is a master of the holding technique. crabs is just a top 10 WR who does his job and keeps his mouth shut. sherm is the bigger loss
Hard to say. We've seen what our offense looks like without Crabs, and it ain't pretty. Seattle's corners are coached up the same way, which explains why they didn't really miss a beat when Byron Maxwell took over for Thurmond.

Hold, hand-check, and hold some more until they flag you for it. And if you're flagged, keep doing it anyway. Hell, I could be an All-Pro corner in that scheme. Sherman just happens to be especially good at it.

It's close, but I give the edge to Crabtree.
[ Edited by baltien on Aug 2, 2014 at 2:32 AM ]
I believe the question is "witch player wood be a bigger loose to they're respective team?"
When I play Madden on the PS4, Sherman is easily the best corner in the game and its hard to complete passes against him. Crabtree is a borderline top ten to fifteen receiver. Both are equally important to their team, but you can't argue with Sherman's production and impact, he's a top ten player in the whole league. We tend to overrate our guys around here, but I don't think Crabtree is as highly rated as web zoners think.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for DeUh.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I think we'd loss the game in the past when our receiving corps was relatively week. Now, I think the Hawks would loss.

lol

were buzzb is at?

Edit: I voted for Crabtree by the way.
[ Edited by DeUh on Aug 2, 2014 at 5:52 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
We did okay last year without crabs (THANK YOU BASED BOLDIN) and have more depth this year. I also think Sherman benefits from the scheme they run more than anything so I call a tie. Lock this thread now.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
......Lock this thread now.

This. Sry DeHubb but no Sherman related thread in NinerTalk please.
[ Edited by DeUh on Aug 2, 2014 at 6:00 AM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
......Lock this thread now.

This. Sry DeHubb but no Sherman related thread in NinerTalk please.

right right
How about instead of talking about stupid hypotheticals we move on to an actual problem with Dorsey and Hunter being out for the year. Talk about who is the bigger loss.

• DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
How about instead of talking about stupid hypotheticals we move on to an actual problem with Dorsey and Hunter being out for the year. Talk about who is the bigger loss.

This.

And for the record. People, don´t mistake me for DeHubb. This happened a lot of times in the past.
I voted Sherman.

Admittedly I don't know much about Seattle's bench BUT

we won a lot of games w/out Crabs last season AND our back up receivers are MUCH better this season than last year.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by Gore_21:

This.

And for the record. People, don´t mistake me for DeHubb. This happened a lot of times in the past.

LOL... no duh, DeUh,
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
even if lose
Even if we lost the game, seeing Sherman and Wilson get hurt in the same game would be a great for me.
Share 49ersWebzone