LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

Is this "Our Year"?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is this "Our Year"?

I would really like to think so, but we may hve caught the injury bug. Hopefully, the Dorsey injury is the last of it
Not making it to the NFCC game 4 years in a row, sorry
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

^ he has a ring before Gore, thanks obama.

I can never get enough of that pic
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Why not? I don't see why that number matters.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Is this "Our Year"?

Hellz yeah... home field advantage all the way through. Levis Stadium got its first victory last night (against a Seattle team)
We all know it's coming, it's only a matter of time, a couple of scares, a couple doubts, but in the end, this is 'our' year. People can joke/get satirical about it, but everybody feels how special this season is going to be, others are starting to see it outside of our fan circle, too.

A presence emanates, not mention (as the Astrology guy on here mentioned months ago) the stars/universe are coming together in Jim's favor, Sagittarius (Jim) is on a lunar eclipse cycle with with Libra (Kaepernick) throughout most of the season. What's going to happen is bigger than 'us', whether the fans choose to believe it or not.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

We play in the toughest conference (not the soft ass AFC) and we happen to be in the best division in the league that is only getting better. The gap between us and Sea has already closed and the Cards/Rams are QBs away from being dangerous teams. This isn't to say that I agree with the above post. I do think it's our year. But I understand the logic behind it.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

We play in the toughest conference (not the soft ass AFC) and we happen to be in the best division in the league that is only getting better. The gap between us and Sea has already closed and the Cards/Rams are QBs away from being dangerous teams. This isn't to say that I agree with the above post. I do think it's our year. But I understand the logic behind it.

I'm just saying that the previous three seasons have no bearing on this one. Except experience on getting there. What you said I see the logic in and can agree with. But I think we can get back.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
We all know it's coming, it's only a matter of time, a couple of scares, a couple doubts, but in the end, this is 'our' year. People can joke/get satirical about it, but everybody feels how special this season is going to be, others are starting to see it outside of our fan circle, too.

A presence emanates, not mention (as the Astrology guy on here mentioned months ago) the stars/universe are coming together in Jim's favor, Sagittarius (Jim) is on a lunar eclipse cycle with with Libra (Kaepernick) throughout most of the season. What's going to happen is bigger than 'us', whether the fans choose to believe it or not.

Errrything falls in line... even the stars agree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M--bD_xmVb0

Hopefully the NFLluminiati decides to give Gore a ring and rig things so the Niners are champions this year.
Hells'
IMO only if Jim does what John did and replaces his OC.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

Hire Mike Shanahan @ the BYE week....run it up on Seattle Thanksgiving night
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

Agreed
Share 49ersWebzone