LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 125 users in the forums

Countdown to Preseason WK 1 (@ Ravens) - GAMEDAY!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

f**k that game. I've probably watched hundreds, if not a thousand, football games in my lifetime. 49er games, other NFL games, college, you name it....

SB XLVII was one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen in my life. We were battling the refs for all 60 minutes, and it got worse the further the game progressed. There is no doubt in my mind that game was designed to give the Ravens every advantage possible to win. The NFL wanted the "Ray Lewis goes out on top" storyline.

IDGAF if that comes across as bitter, or a crazy conspiracy theory. I've re-watched the game a couple of times to try and convince myself otherwise. My mind is not changed. This was a massive screw job.
fap fap fap fap
Flacco's image makes him look like the "Waterboy."

I can't belive we lost to the Waterboy!!! ERRHEERRER
Originally posted by defenderDX:
im tired of f**king losing to John Harbaugh

true.. but if we lose this game i will not give 2 s**ts
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I sawed it on the ESPN
[ Edited by swayze on Jul 30, 2014 at 5:07 PM ]
Ravens 45
Niners 6
  • Antix
  • Veteran
f**k the Ravens.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

Let the Games Begin.
Originally posted by LVJay:

LOL, the worst part is that he'll never go to another SB again. -Boldin was the only reason he looked like a 100+ Mil QB that year.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
LOL, the worst part is that he'll never go to another SB again. -Boldin was the only reason he looked like a 100+ Mil QB that year.

Yeah that sounds bout right... the only thing that (might) give him another shot is the other Harbs... but that doesn't mean he'll win
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

f**k that game. I've probably watched hundreds, if not a thousand, football games in my lifetime. 49er games, other NFL games, college, you name it....

SB XLVII was one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen in my life. We were battling the refs for all 60 minutes, and it got worse the further the game progressed. There is no doubt in my mind that game was designed to give the Ravens every advantage possible to win. The NFL wanted the "Ray Lewis goes out on top" storyline.

IDGAF if that comes across as bitter, or a crazy conspiracy theory. I've re-watched the game a couple of times to try and convince myself otherwise. My mind is not changed. This was a massive screw job.

It was horribly officiated, although I don't think it was intentional. Just bad officiating.

I still think the LMJ fumble is what changed the game, took the wind out of our sails.
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Jul 30, 2014 at 9:44 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Ravens 45
Niners 6

We lost to them in Baltimore in TOs last year, something like 44 to 6
I won;t be goign to the game but traveling the next day for the joint practice. I'm posting up about 2 hours early first row in front of our bench! Better get some autographs!
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Ravens 45
Niners 6

We lost to them in Baltimore in TOs last year, something like 44 to 6

Off of pure recollection, but I think the last time we beat Baltimore was 1996. Now there haven't been a lot of chances and this is a preseason gAme so outcome means zip to me, but it would be nice to have a clean and healthy performance to get this year kicked off.
Share 49ersWebzone