LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 200 users in the forums

The 2014 Practice Recap Thread "Third And Final Practice At Levi´s Online."

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Existence:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Yes...forgot to say thanks DeUh! Greeaat thread!

Yes indeed -- great thread!

Double Yup! Thanks a bunch DeUh

Originally posted by LVJay:
thx for info!

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Grant Cohn and Bill Williamson........the dynamic duo of reporting
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:

1. I used Bill Williamson only once ( in all of my recaps ) in regard of Michael Crabtree´s health which came directly from Greg Roman.

2. Nothing what Grant Cohn reported differed from what the two Matt´s and Taylor Price reported this TC.
[ Edited by DeUh on Aug 1, 2014 at 9:47 AM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

1. I used Bill Williamson only once ( in all of my recaps ) in regard of Michael Crabtree�s health which came directly from Greg Roman.

2. Nothing what Grant Cohn reported differed from what the two Matt�s and Taylor Price reported this TC.

It was in no offense to you, I just cringe seeing those two names together, actually surprised by Cohn........didn't rip a player or coach
Love the all red look Aldon!

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
Love the all red look Aldon!

He was converted after the Norteno stabbed his leg
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Willis lead blocker
  • DeUh
  • Veteran

1. I used Bill Williamson only once ( in all of my recaps ) in regard of Michael Crabtree�s health which came directly from Greg Roman.

2. Nothing what Grant Cohn reported differed from what the two Matt�s and Taylor Price reported this TC.

It was in no offense to you, I just cringe seeing those two names together, actually surprised by Cohn........didn't rip a player or coach

Just shows Cohn is smart enough to read the Matts before he writes his article now!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
@ChrisBiderman Unofficially, Colin Kaepernick was 21-28 in 7-on-7s and full-team drills. He completed 8 passes to Vance McDonald and 6 to Quinton Patton.

Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/179059-2014-practice-recap-thread-day-online-link-bottom/page4/#13SIoMCe03Bysb1p.99
awesome

@grantcohn Carlos Hyde. Whiffed in blitz pickup during 11 on 11s. Chris Borland blitzed up the middle and Hyde hardly touched him. Hyde also dropped a check-down pass from Kaepernick. In Hyde's defense, the pass was bullet and it was over his head.

Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/179059-2014-practice-recap-thread-day-online-link-bottom/page4/#13SIoMCe03Bysb1p.99
ah crap

In his defense, Borland's spin move was deadly in college. Nobody could block it.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
^^ Tully
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Just shows Cohn is smart enough to read the Matts before he writes his article now!

but he still depends (tremendously) on the Zone for history lessons, to get ideas for his articles and what not
Willis lead blocker

but he's "lost a step"......
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
@ChrisBiderman Unofficially, Colin Kaepernick was 21-28 in 7-on-7s and full-team drills. He completed 8 passes to Vance McDonald and 6 to Quinton Patton.

awesome

@grantcohn Carlos Hyde. Whiffed in blitz pickup during 11 on 11s. Chris Borland blitzed up the middle and Hyde hardly touched him. Hyde also dropped a check-down pass from Kaepernick. In Hyde's defense, the pass was bullet and it was over his head.

ah crap

In his defense, Borland's spin move was deadly in college. Nobody could block it.

Yeah, but is it as good as Tully Banta-Cain's spin move?

Tubby Banta Cain......
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Willis lead blocker

but he's "lost a step"......

We know what's up. Willis is just as good as he's ever been. He's going to remind everyone this year just how good he is, playing his old "Mike" role that Bowman vacated.

Don't get me wrong, Bowman is a great LB and should play the "Mike", it best suits his talents. But Willis is still the best ILB in the league.
Share 49ersWebzone