Shop Find 49ers gear online
This hit got me hoord!
Required viewing for Niner fans:

https://twitter.com/DylanADeSimone/status/881606670593347584
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Required viewing for Niner fans:

https://twitter.com/DylanADeSimone/status/881606670593347584

Makes me sad to see that :(

Dude was a stud on and off the field. Sucks that his career was cut short due to injuries always hate seeing that happen.
can he still get in the HoF??
Originally posted by defenderDX:
can he still get in the HoF??

Yes but not first ballot unless it's a weak year
Great gifs. Love that guy. What a picture perfect tackler. Those meat hooks never let go once he had a grip.Superb on so meny levels. The natural evolution from the 4-3 between-the-tackles hitter. Willis played on a hoverboard man, he made as many plays on the lines as he did inside the tackles. A generational player. Frick Baalke for not doing everything humanly possible to keep this guy going. Losers.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I wish he kept playing.

f**kin Baalke.

how's him retiring baalke's fault?
I wish he kept playing.

f**kin Baalke.

Don't you remember all those stories about Baalke repeatedly hitting Willis in the feet with a hammer to drive him out of the league? I mean, s**t was everywhere, man.
[ Edited by WRATHman44 on Jul 5, 2017 at 4:00 PM ]
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
I wish he kept playing.

f**kin Baalke.

Don't you remember all those stories about Baalke repeatedly hitting Willis in the feet with a hammer to drive him out of the league? I mean, s**t was everywhere, man.

LMAO...sounds like the Harbaugh thread/crowd in here.

When Baalke took that same hammer to Justin, Bam Davis and Borland and forced Aldon to become an addict and turned Miller, RayMac and Brock into abusers, I knew we were embarking on special times.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
I wish he kept playing.

f**kin Baalke.

When Baalke took that same hammer to Justin, Bam Davis and Borland and forced Aldon to become an addict and turned Miller, RayMac and Brock into abusers, I knew we were embarking on special times.

huh? i dont remember the reports or s**t baalke was saying about willis

Before surgery Willis said he was coming back for another pro bowl. 5 months later he goes into a closed door meeting with Baalke and promptly announces he's retiring from football. Justin does basically the same thing. What does a GM have to say get two tough as nails HOF'ers to quit in a 14 day period but something like "Jed aint payin for your Carribean blood transfusion treatments any more, heres a bottle of aspirin." Yeah, what "bad luck."
By the way, whats going on with AD? And why is thread still in niner forum?
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

We're waiting for him to go bankrupt and pay that money back so we can roast him on twitter.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

We're waiting for him to go bankrupt and pay that money back so we can roast him on twitter.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

that might be awhile. Like how much can you really spend when you can't get off the couch ?
Share 49ersWebzone