LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 332 users in the forums

Hall of Fame LB, Patrick Willis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by susweel:
Srsly pdizo just dropping truth bombs he's never attacking another poster like these guys are doing. They trying to bait him into responding so they can run tell dat to the mods.

sus you are a funny man.,. you make a living out of playing the victim here on zone!

I'm a voice for the voiceless, I help those who are unfairly cyber bullied on this forum.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Srsly pdizo just dropping truth bombs he's never attacking another poster like these guys are doing. They trying to bait him into responding so they can run tell dat to the mods.

sus you are a funny man.,. you make a living out of playing the victim here on zone!

I'm a voice for the voiceless, I help those who are unfairly cyber bullied on this forum.
that voice at helping anyone really
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 2h2 hours ago

Ex-#49ers 7-time Pro Bowl LB Patrick Willis via @mashable: "I still respect (football). But my mind is past it."

*This means stop asking him to come back
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

Ex-#49ers 7-time Pro Bowl LB Patrick Willis via @mashable: "I still respect (football). But my mind is past it."

Dude is gonna keep being asked until he's 40 lol.

I think most here accept the fact that he's done for good. Unlike many players post-retirement, Willis had a plan in place and seems to be loving it. That's pretty cool.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Dude is gonna keep being asked until he's 40 lol.

I think most here accept the fact that he's done for good. Unlike many players post-retirement, Willis had a plan in place and seems to be loving it. That's pretty cool.

Yeah i think people will keep asking him.
I remember he made a post on instagram after he retired when people kept telling him to come back
He basically said that he gave EVERYTHING HE HAD TO FOOTBALL. He felt that it was rude and harsh that people kept asking for more when he literally gave everything he had. It was kind of sad. He said he was in a lot of pain due to his toes
[ Edited by NorthBay49er on May 21, 2016 at 10:38 AM ]
Yeah i think people will keep asking him.
I remember he made a post on instagram after he retired when people kept telling him to come back
He basically said that he gave EVERYTHING HE HAD TO FOOTBALL. He felt that it was rude and harsh that people kept asking for more when he literally gave everything he had. It was kind of sad. He said he was in a lot of pain due to his toes

Yeah, I remember Jason Cole and his "sources" claiming Willis was contemplating a comeback, and he immediately shot that down lol. He didn't feel like he could play at an elite level anymore and didn't want to push any further and risk long-term health issues. I can respect that.
yeah...he had obviously taken a beating after several years of playing at a Ronnie Lott level of hard nosed, high caliber, destroy anything moving, I will hit you so hard your mother will feel it, Brad Smith whiplash giving, Matt Hasselbeck back breaking style of 49ers football. When you play that hard...hes lucky to be able to walk away in one piece. Best ever!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Yeah, I remember Jason Cole and his "sources" claiming Willis was contemplating a comeback, and he immediately shot that down lol. He didn't feel like he could play at an elite level anymore and didn't want to push any further and risk long-term health issues. I can respect that.

A few weeks ago Cole tried floating some rumors about Laremy Tunsil and supposed foot issues that other teams were worried about and he got shutdown spectacularly. Dude will say/write anything at this point.

Once he reported that the 49ers were in love with Connor Cook and would look to draft him early I felt better because it meant that they wouldnt be drafting that bum.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on May 25, 2016 at 9:31 AM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by mojave45:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by lazy:
Glad to hear Patrick is doing well.

I would too if I didn't work for a guy like York. It sucks that York made him retire to save some money. Patrick was my all time favorite niner.

Why the Mods put up with your troll behavior is beyond me. At least just go back to the Baalke and Jed threads where you have company. Pitiful, incomprehensible company, that lives in permanent misery, but company none the less.

Dude stop crying already it's not a good look.

EH is gone so now its time to jump on pdizio.

Truth bombs??? In what alternate reality? You guys crack me up.
Originally posted by mojave45:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by lazy:
Glad to hear Patrick is doing well.

I would too if I didn't work for a guy like York. It sucks that York made him retire to save some money. Patrick was my all time favorite niner.

Why the Mods put up with your troll behavior is beyond me. At least just go back to the Baalke and Jed threads where you have company. Pitiful, incomprehensible company, that lives in permanent misery, but company none the less.

Dude stop crying already it's not a good look.

Your whining is duly noted and dismissed.

Best 49er ever. Nothing but class.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jedediahyork:

He taught Bowman well and I hope it continues down to our younger guys. Respect the game, Play hard, Give everything you have and you'll be loved and compensated.
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by jedediahyork:

He taught Bowman well and I hope it continues down to our younger guys. Respect the game, Play hard, Give everything you have and you'll be loved and compensated.

No doubt. Really wish he had a couple more years in his tank.

What's he doing now?
sniff miss this guy.... anyone got a tissue
Originally posted by Constantine:
sniff miss this guy.... anyone got a tissue
Share 49ersWebzone