LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Hall of Fame LB, Patrick Willis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ltrain:
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
When he retired I thought he was done for good, but now do think he returns next year. Once that toe returns, PWill will be back!

Maybe Borland will donate his feet to Willis to create a cyborg MLB for us to make a run to the playoffs.

better yet. Willis will piggy back on borland and create a super human LB
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
When he retired I thought he was done for good, but now do think he returns next year. Once that toe returns, PWill will be back!

Maybe Borland will donate his feet to Willis to create a cyborg MLB for us to make a run to the playoffs.

Borliss
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Borliss
Lol...as long as we don't have to spend 2 roster spots on them for one position might as well have Joe Montana jump on Kap's back to tell him where to throw.
Do u guys believe it's a possibility that our new stadium played a role in willis' retirement? There has been a lot of complaints about the turf, considering he retired because his turf toe issues
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Do u guys believe it's a possibility that our new stadium played a role in willis' retirement? There has been a lot of complaints about the turf, considering he retired because his turf toe issues

I believe his toe was messed up before the new stadium.
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:

I read an internet rumor but I'll stay

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Good to see pat doing well in retirement.

http://mashable.com/2016/05/18/patrick-willis-retirement-tech-open-source/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link#xyMbto2F.GqG
Originally posted by susweel:

http://mashable.com/2016/05/18/patrick-willis-retirement-tech-open-source/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link#xyMbto2F.GqG

One of the best early retirement decisions of all time. Jumped off a shipwreck right onto a bullet train.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by susweel:

One of the best early retirement decisions of all time. Jumped off a shipwreck right onto a bullet train.

Yup no point wrecking your body further for Tomsula.

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Deep down, Willis just knew he couldn't go thru all the turmoil again.. Hiring of the wrong guy, the guy running the show.. a selfish QB..

that's why I have nothing but LOVE & RESPECT for Willis.. instead of mouthing the team, the organization, good players who were let go when they shoulda been kept, the GM and the Owner, Willis just decided to retire with his sweet smile.. and deep down, Justin Smith knew this too was the best move that he can do..

RESPECTTTTT ISSSS EARNNNEDDDDDDD!!!!!!
"Honestly, I pay attention to guys when they're finished playing for Baalke, walking around like they've got no hips and they can't play with their kids because of Baalke. They can barely walk," Willis said in his farewell press conference. "People see that and they feel sorry for anyone who plays for Baalke, but they don't realize it's because they played for Baalke.

"For me, there's more to my life than playing for Baalke. He has provided an amazing platform for me to build on, but it's my health first and everything else just kind of makes sense around it now that I don't have to play for Baalke. f**k Baalke! I'm retiring because of Baalke."

I fixed it for Willis.
Originally posted by NCommand:
"Honestly, I pay attention to guys when they're finished playing for Baalke, walking around like they've got no hips and they can't play with their kids because of Baalke. They can barely walk," Willis said in his farewell press conference. "People see that and they feel sorry for anyone who plays for Baalke, but they don't realize it's because they played for Baalke.

"For me, there's more to my life than playing for Baalke. He has provided an amazing platform for me to build on, but it's my health first and everything else just kind of makes sense around it now that I don't have to play for Baalke. f**k Baalke! I'm retiring because of Baalke."

I fixed it for Willis.

Weren't you guys blaming all the injured and retired players on Harbaugh working them too hard?
Originally posted by 9moon:
Deep down, Willis just knew he couldn't go thru all the turmoil again.. Hiring of the wrong guy, the guy running the show.. a selfish QB..

that's why I have nothing but LOVE & RESPECT for Willis.. instead of mouthing the team, the organization, good players who were let go when they shoulda been kept, the GM and the Owner, Willis just decided to retire with his sweet smile.. and deep down, Justin Smith knew this too was the best move that he can do..

RESPECTTTTT ISSSS EARNNNEDDDDDDD!!!!!!

Nice story. Not. Willis didn't retire because of a coach. Willis has been pretty clear about why he hung them up.

That is where he earns respect. Not from some bs you just made up.
Parking Lot?

Sorry......
Share 49ersWebzone