Originally posted by swayze:
I glanced at the title and I thought it said "Patrick Willis Trade"

Learn to read gooder.
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Originally posted by swayze:
I glanced at the title and I thought it said "Patrick Willis Trade"

Learn to read gooder.

ya that's a technique...for some kind of nerd
After Joe, Jerry, Ronnie, Steve, and the great 49er teams from the 80's and early 90's I thought who will be my next favorite player. Well.............

It wouldn't surprise me if he had a career year, God I would love to see him win dpoy. He still has it in him!!!!! Go Willie! Go niners.
I'm surprised this thread is only 2 pages. I think he 'll have a 140 tackle, 3 sack 2 interception kind of year like he used to. I think it's strictly the position he's been playing and him being in different positions...
My absloute favorite 49er! Kill em Pat!
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
I'm surprised this thread is only 2 pages. I think he 'll have a 140 tackle, 3 sack 2 interception kind of year like he used to. I think it's strictly the position he's been playing and him being in different positions...

Theres not much to say.. other than everyone just saying how big of a badass he is.
My favorite Niner since BY.

Professional Bad Ass.
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Learn to read gooder.

Learn to spell goober.
P52!
Go niners!

I love Willis and want him to regain his role as undisputed leader of the defense/team.
Willis is the captain of this defense!!! Lets Go 49ers!!!
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2014/08/15/patrick-willis-not-participating-in-levis-stadium-practice/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+49ersHotRead+%2849ers+Hot+Read%29

Hope it's not more serious than initially thought!
Originally posted by Wisconsin49erfan:
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2014/08/15/patrick-willis-not-participating-in-levis-stadium-practice/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+49ersHotRead+%2849ers+Hot+Read%29

Hope it's not more serious than initially thought!

Probably just veteran courtesy more than anything. He doesn't have to prove anything. No need to practice if he's a little banged up. He's fine tho.
How is the Willis thread only at 2 pages?
Share 49ersWebzone